2p Hetalia + Reader -Part 1-

So, this might be a little long, and possibly a two or three parter depending how long and detailed this becomes. I just got this idea and thought it would be fun to write so it will finally get out of my head. On with the story!

----

"Come on, I said I was sorry (Y/n). Forgive and forget?"

"Vanessa, do not speak to me until we're done cleaning the basement." (Y/n) opened the door to the basement and stormed down with her friend following behind her. She was furious to have to be on cleaning duty with her friend while she didn't do anything, more so than she was letting on.

"I'll start with the stuff right here, you go do those things over there in the back, alright?"

"Uh, sure. It's kinda spooky down here though, don't you think?"

"Sure. Let's hurry up and get this all done." (Y/n) pulled out one of the rags she'd been given and scrubbed the top of one of the tables while Vanessa mumbled to herself as she moped over to the back of the basement.

(Y/n) hadn't even finished the first table she was scrubbing down when she heard a terrified shriek come from Vanessa's side of the basement, followed shortly by her friend running up to her and clinging to her in fright.

"Alright, what is it now? Did you see a spider?"

She shook her head furiously. "Th-there, th-there was, there was a-"

"Oh for the love of god, just show me."

"No way, I'm not going back there."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Then you work on the tables here and I'll do that half of the basement," she said as she grabbed the rag from her friend's hand and marched over to where she'd been working to see what had made her scream. "Vanessa, it's a bedroom."

"It's a boy's bedroom with a baseball bat full of nails in the corner! And it was a mirror just a minute ago!"

"It's a bedroom!"

"I'm not staying down here for any longer than I have to. It's scary here!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and dragged her friend back up the stairs to the disciplinary office. After negotiating with the counselor, Vanessa got put on cleaning duty for after clubs, and (Y/n) was given an extra day to clean the basement of the school. Vanessa thanked her, and (Y/n) went back down to the basement to start the rest of her job.

Cleaning in the spooky old basement under her school with apparently image changing mirrors probably should have frightened (Y/n) more than it did, but she had been dealing with spirits and ghosts in the forest outside her house since she was 5. There was nothing malevolent down there. It could be as harmless as the Magic Club playing a prank on the two of them, though (Y/n) didn't care enough to ask them.

It was only a few hours into her cleaning of the basement (along with the collection of books of magic she could read and use later) when something weird started to happen. "Mother fucker, I didn't go in your room, and I didn't let any girls in the house!"

"Then why the fuck did I hear girls voices coming from my room?!"

"I dunno, maybe because you're a fuckboy?! They were probably coming back because you didn't give them back their panties or some shit like that. Just lock your door, dumbass!"

"I did lock the fucking door, jackass!"

(Y/n) huffed and set down her rag, then stormed over to the mirror that had changed. Sure enough, two high school aged boys were standing in view, arguing with each other. "Hey guys, not that I care what you're fighting about, but could you take this argument somewhere else? You're being kind of annoying."