China x Bullied!Reader (Request)

(Y/n) was sick and tired of hiding in the bathroom at the beginning of school everyday. Locking herself in the very last stall and praying that no one would find her was not her definition of fun, but here she was, huddled over a chemistry textbook so she could study in peace.

The bell rang, and she quickly packed up her things before dashing to her history classroom. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw that her teacher was sitting at his desk and took her seat in the back of the class. Other students filed into the room, but when Serra walked into the room, (Y/n) quickly directed her gaze down to a book on her desk.

As if that ever stopped Serra from saying something to her. "Well, well, well. Morning (Y/n). Are you crushing on another 2d guy? I mean, there's not a single person on this planet that would actually love you, so I guess that's the best you can get, huh?"

She just stared back down at her book and tried to ignore Serra, but it was kind of impossible when Serra snatched the book from her. "Hey, give that back!"

"Damion, catch!" Serra threw the book across the room to her brother, who threw it to his girlfriend, who threw it to her best friend, and soon the entire room was playing keep away with her book.

"Hey!" Tyler Oakley was about to throw the book across the room back to Serra, but he turned to face the teacher. "Give that book back to whoever it belongs to, and sit down in your chairs. I'm not going to tolerate any fooling around in my classroom."

Tyler threw the book at (Y/n) which hit her in the nose while the rest of the room laughed. (Y/n) put the book in her backpack and took out her homework before noticing a few drops of red on her desk. "Now would anyone like to-"

"Umm, Mr. Stuart."

He sighed. "Yes, Ms. (L/n)?"

"My nose is bleeding, may I go to the nurse's office for a bandage?"

"Man, what a baby," someone muttered.

"Very well, let me write you a pass. Maybe next time you'll think to not throw your belongings around my room."

"But I didn't-"

"Here. Come get your pass and go." (Y/n) gathered up her things and grabbed the pass while the rest of the class laughed at her.

The nurse sighed when she walked into his office. "Again? What happened this time?"

"Someone threw a book at my face."

"Kids these days." The nurse handed her a wad of paper towels. "Just stay here for the rest of the period, who do have for 1st period?"

"Stuart."

"Alright. I'll-" He was cut off by the door opening. "Yes, how can I help you?"

A boy with amber eyes and long brown hair tied in a ponytail came into the office in his gym clothes. "I scraped my knee and hit my head at the same time."

"How- No, I don't really want to know. Here's a bandage for your knee, I'll be right back with an ice pack. You two kids get to know each other since you can be in here for the rest of the period."

He walked off, and (Y/n) felt the other boy's eyes on her. "Nĭ hăo, My name is Yao, what's yours?"

"I-I'm (Y/n)," she said, her words slightly muffled by the paper towels she was holding up to her nose. "Do you mind if I ask what happened to you?"

He managed a laugh as the nurse handed him an ice pack. "My friends were playing a game of soccer with each other and kicked the ball toward me. I tripped, scraped my knee, and fell into the bleachers. What happened to you?"