2p!Japan x Neko!Reader

Kuro was exhausted. Work was usually stressful, but after spending all day having to teach new employees how to work using the same program all day (Look it up online, you fucking idiots), he was looking forward to relaxing.

He was not expecting to walk into the kitchen and find his wife laid out on top of the table with a pair of ears and tail wrapped around her body. "What the fuck?"

(Y/n) opened her eyes and yawned before stretching out. "Oh, hey. welcome home."

He glanced up and down her body  and waited for her to notice. "Uh..."

"Oh yeah, ears and tail." She yawned again and one of her cat ears twitched. "I was hanging out with Oliver today and one of his spells went wrong. He said it would go away... soon, I don't remember."

"O-okay, but are you going to get off the table?"

"Why would I? It's the most comfortable spot in the room."

"What happens when it's time to make dinner?"

"You don't need the table to make dinner, do you?"

Kuro stared at her before giving up and dropped his bag onto the floor with a sigh. "I'm ordering pizza for dinner. Come get me when you get hungry." He went upstairs and took a soda out of his mini fridge before turning on his television and flipping to a random channel.

Five minutes later, (Y/n) made her way to Kuro's bedroom and curled up next to him. "I'm hungry now."

"Well, you're gonna have to make something for yourself or wait for the pizza, because I'm not making you anything." Kuro heard her whine, but ignored her until she began rubbing against him. "Hey, I get it, you're hungry, the pizza should be here soon enough, okay?"

(Y/n) curled up next to him and nuzzled into his side, humming contentedly. Kuro watched the show mindlessly, not really absorbing it. It was hard to, what with his wife slowly crawling on top of his waist and rubbing her face on his chest.

He slowly reached over to grab his phone, but the doorbell rang at that moment, and (Y/n) jumped off his bed to run downstairs. He ran back down after her, but she was just waiting by the door with an expectant look on her face.

After paying for the food and bringing it back up to his room, he pulled a piece out of the box, only for (Y/n) to snatch it from out of his hand. "Hey- All right, but this one is mine."

The breaking point was when he reached out to rub her head, but ended up scratching her behind the ears. (Y/n) immediately began purring and  rubbing against him more brazenly. He quickly pulled his hand  away, but she whined and he begrudgingly went back to doing it.

As he continued to do it, he grabbed his phone and dialed Allen, because he didn't have Oliver's number. As soon as he picked up, Kuro hissed into the phone. "Get your psycho pastel boyfriend, I want my wife back."

"Uh... give me a second. OLLIE, KURO NEEDS YOU!"

There was a long bit of silence before Oliver picked up the phone. "Hello poppet, what can I do for you?"

"I need you to fix my wife, please."

"Fix your- ah, (Y/n). I'm terribly sorry about the spell, but I can't really do anything about-"

"Are you telling me that there is not a single thing you can do?"

"I understand that it might be a little jarring, but it'll go away within a week."

"A week?! Are you fucking kidding me, I can't deal with this for a week."

"Is something going wrong?"

"She's purring, and it's creeping me out."

"Get that pussy!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP ALLEN, I HAVE AN ACTUAL PROBLEM HERE!!!"

"Kuro?" He looked toward his wife, who was pouting at him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry babe." He went back to petting her, and she quietly nuzzled into his side again before quickly falling asleep. "Ollie, please. Do me a favor and look into it? For a day. I want my wife back, and this woman with furry ears lying across me is not my wife. At least for a day?"

"All right, all right. I'll see if one of my older spell books can find a fix for it. It was nice to talk to you dear. I'll call you tomorrow to let you know what I find, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry for yelling. Oh, is Allen still there?"

"Right here buddy."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Why would I do that? That's what Ollie's here for."

"You hush! I'm working on some scones, but I'll get right to it when I'm done. Just hold on, and I'll call you tomorrow." Oliver hung up, and Kuro sighed before leaning back to finish his meal before gently slipping out of bed and putting the rest of the pizza in the fridge.

When he turned around, (Y/n) was standing in the doorway, watching him curiously. "Okay sweetheart, let's go back to bed." She hummed in contentment, then followed him back to their bedroom before falling asleep together.

----

Kuro woke up to (Y/n) constantly poking his side. "I'm up, I'm up."

"I'm hungry," she said as she nuzzled his side. "Feed me."

"You're going to need to get off of me first."

She stretched out and jumped off  the bed. Kuro rolled out of bed and followed (Y/n) down the stairs  and into the kitchen before she jumped up on the table while Kuro walked over to the fridge and began making breakfast.

After eating, the two of them watched the news together while sharing coffee (even if (Y/n) was just sprawled on the back of the couch) and Kuro spent most of the day petting her and occasionally going into the kitchen when she complained about being hungry.

They heated up the pizza for dinner when Kuro heard a loud knocking on the door. He opened it up, only to be hit in the face with a small basket. He only just managed to catch it before looking up to see Allen grinning at him before shutting the door and walking off.

Too bored to care to go after him, he looked into the basket and saw a green potion along with a few treats thrown in, all wrapped in baby blue and powder pink tissues paper.

"Kuroooooo, I'm hungry!"

"Yeah, I'm coming." He opened up the  bottle and poured it into a cup before putting the treats on a small plate and giving it to (Y/n). She happily ate it up, then ate her pizza and curled up next to him on the couch again.

They went to bed soon afterwards, and when they woke up the next morning, (Y/n) didn't have any cat like features. She was still laid across his body though, which made her stammer out an apology. Kuro just smiled and rubbed the spot where her ears used to be, which made her blush until he stopped. "Come on babe, let's make some breakfast for you."