2p Hetalia + Reader -Part 3-

Elizabeta was sick and tired of being dragged into town every time her dreadful counterpart decided she wanted to go shopping. She didn't understand how she was getting all her schoolwork done, Eliza just barely could with how many afternoons and evenings were spent dragged into town with no warning. She'd been forced to just take it with her everywhere in case.

But the frustration she felt about was nothing she felt for the idiot willing to go into town on a whim. Did they not have homework, or were they just a certain type of lazy? It drove her crazy that she was never able to catch the culprit when she was dragged into town and that she was sleeping in the same building as them.

"Elizabeta, you've been angrily digging up the ground for a couple minutes now. Are you going to plant anything there, or should I find somewhere else for the carnation seeds?"

Eliza looked up to see a shorter girl leaning over her concerned. "No, they're fine here. I was just distracted, sorry." She moved to the side so the girl could plant the seeds int he ground. The school's gardening club was spending the afternoon planting flowers in the flower beds around the school. At least I can have this right now.

Once all the flowers were planted, she went back inside with the others and got some water. As she was on her way to meet up with her friends, she couldn't help but overhear a conversation between the girl from earlier and a friend of hers. "So, (Y/n)'s where?"

"I'm not sure. The last thing I heard, she was going down to the basement, but the next thing I know, she's telling me she's not going to be able to come to dinner with us. She kinda hung up after that and I don't know where she is. She said she'd still be here on Sunday."

"That's funny, we were out in the front of the school almost all afternoon and I didn't see her leave."

"Maybe she used magic?"

"I guess. It's just odd, she usually tells us where she's going to be way ahead of time."

"Emergency?"

"Who knows. We can ask when she gets back." The two girls walked off, and Eliza ran off to go find the magic trio.

----

"Hey Loki, your brother is looking for you." A boy with light blonde hair and a cigarette in one hand came into the room. "You might wanna hurry, he's getting kinda bored, and you know what happens then."

"Hmm? Oh, alright." Loki left the room to search for his brother with Jin and (Y/n) right behind him. Eventually, they made their way to the school's courtyard, where a tall pile of stuff was piled up almost as tall as some of them. "Egil!"

"Big brother!" A boy slightly shorter than Loki with dark hair and a red scarf ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Come on, I wanna burn stuff and my lighter broke!"

"I have a lighter right here." Jin tossed it to Egil, who happily ran over to the large pile at lit one of the notebooks in his hand. Jin joined in while Loki and (Y/n) watched from off to the side.

"Does this happen often?"

He laughed. "What, these two burning shit? All the damn time. Freshman year, they burned a bunch of dead plants and made a giant bonfire out here. It was great, we all made s'mores. We even got some of the teachers to join in."

"Jin! Give me back my lighter you fucking piece of shit!" Yonsu came storming outside, so Jin tossed the giant poster board he had lit into the pile before dragging Egil in the opposite direction as him, laughing manically.

"That is also common. Jin can't get a lighter because we can't leave, and Yonsu wants to hold on to every lighter he has because we can't leave and that's his last one. So this is basically a daily occurrence. Also the only time you will ever see Yonsu running."