Pt. 2

(Y/n) woke up in a large bed. She could hear birds outside the window and sunlight filtered through, lighting up the room. The walls were made entirely of wood, and she only vaguely recognized it as being the sort of thing a log cabin would be made of before someone came through the door.

"Mathieu?" She stood up and walked over to him, but she didn't get very far before something caught her ankle and she almost tripped. She looked down to find that there was a ring around it, connected to a rope that bound her to the bed.

She knelt down to remove it, but before she could even try, a pair of hands grabbed her wrists and forced her to look up. "Don't."

(Y/n) stared up and blinked. "Matt? What's going on?"

"You said that you wanted to see my parents old place, right? Well, this is it."

"Okay, but why am I tied to the wall?"

"I wanted to make sure you wouldn't try to leave before I could talk to you." He took a seat on the bed she'd been sleeping on. (Y/n) looked at him in confusion, so he pat the spot next to him on the bed. She sat down next to him, a pit starting to form in her stomach.

And then she realized something. "Mathieu, what time is it?"

"I'd say around 10 a.m. Why?"

"We went on our date at 6 p.m.! What happened?! The last thing I remember was walking into the woods with you and then-" (Y/n) winced as her head throbbed at the memory of being hit in with something blunt.

"Does your head still hurt?" Mathieu rubbed the sore spot, and she relaxed a little. "I'm sorry. I guess I over estimated your skull's thickness a bit."

"WHAT?!" (Y/n) shot away from him as fast as she could, reaching the end of her rope and falling backwards, hitting her head against the hard floor, making her vision blurry.

"(Y/n)?" Mathieu stood up and peeked at her.

"Get away from me!" (Y/n) forced herself up and pulled on her leg again. Whatever had been holding her in place snapped, and she bolted from the room before Mathieu could get her to calm down.

The second she ran out into the hallway, she realized she didn't know the layout of the house, but the part of her brain telling her to put some distance between herself and Mathieu, who was now growling behind her overrode the part of her saying she needed to slow down. Luckily, Mathieu had left the door open, so she ran out into the forest in front of her, slamming the door behind her.

Unfortunately for her, whatever was attached to her ankle was constantly getting caught on the plants, rocks, or sometimes managing to bury itself into the ground as she ran, meaning she had to frequently pull on her new accessory until she could get back to town and get it off of her.

God damn it all! She tugged on the rope, which had gotten stuck on its hundredth obstacle. Just a little farther, I'm almost there. She pulled on it again, finding the end of the rope-

And the angry blonde wolf on the other end of it. Before she could even register her new panic, he began dragging her back in the direction she had come, faster than she could run while she tried to find a way to stand up.

Eventually, she managed to catch a small tree, and she winced as her ankle was yanked violently. She pulled her leg back, but the wolf on the other end didn't give up. Grabbing a sharp rock nearby, she wore down the rope until miraculously, she was able to cut the rope and took off again. The growling behind her grew louder with every step she took, and she tried not to cry while trying to calm herself down enough to get out of the trees.