Yandere!Werewolf!2p!Canada x Reader

(Y/n) woke up in the middle of the forest and brushed the grass off of her clothes. "Mathieu, you have to tell me before you drag me all the way out here. And stop covering me in grass, I'm tired of coming home looking like I rolled in lawn clippings."

"You could just stay here."

"And just sit around in this cave with nothing to do while you roam about wherever?" She stood up and looked over to her werewolf boyfriend, who was roasting something over a small fire. "Come on, my parents are starting to get suspicious and I can't really tell them about you."

"Why not?"

"Because my dad would grab his gun and come out here to try to kill you, and one of you would end up dead, and I love both of you, so I'd rather you both remain alive."

Mathieu just grunted, and (Y/n) took a seat next to him before leaning against his shoulder. They sat in silence for a little, and (Y/n) found herself almost asleep when Mathieu nudged her awake and handed her the roasted meat. "Are you mad at me?"

"I'd just like to wake up where I fall asleep for once if that's okay with you."

"Then stay here."

(Y/n) frowned and looked over. "I told you, it's not that simple."

"Why not? If you lived here-"

"Do I have to remind about my dad's shotgun again? Mathieu, I do realize your father is one of the exceptions to this rule, but most dads don't just let their children wander off into the woods without looking for them, and I don't want my dad to be tearing  up the forest looking for me when we could introduce you to them and then live in that cute log cabin that belonged to your parents like we planned."

"That was your plan."

"I don't recall hearing any complaints."

"I don't want you to go anymore. I want you to stay here with me. I want to stay here in our cozy home where no one can keep you away from me."

"That's cute, but I do at least have to tell my parents where I am so they don't send the police after us. Speaking of which, I need to get going soon."

"Can't you stay a little while longer?"

"No, I'm gonna have to stop by my friend's house so I can shower and get all the grass off of me."

"Do it later."

(Y/n) stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you soon, alright? We have our date at 6, alright?" She waved and ran out with a smile, unaware of the glower that was aimed at her back.

----

(Y/n) toweled off her hair as she stepped out of the bathroom. "Thanks again Peyton."

"Uh huh." The girl looked up unamused from her book to her best friend. "You know, I'd like all the clothes you borrowed from me back."

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm doing laundry right now and I forgot to take all your stuff out."

"This is the 4th time this month. Don't you think this is going a little far?"

"I don't know what's wrong with him. He saw me in town with my cousin and came up to him looking ready to murder him."

"Your cousin is a flirt."

"Not with me he's not! That's just creepy! Besides we weren't even doing anything bad, we were just walking together."

"Maybe he just has attachment issues?"

"That better be it." (Y/n) sighed and pulled her hair up. "Honestly, one of these days I'm going to wake up tied to a tree so I can't leave."

Peyton gave her weird look. "Don't say things like that, you'll jinx yourself."

"If I don't tell someone, I'm going to go crazy. Seriously, I'm really starting to get concerned for him. I'd take him to the hospital to try and get him help, but he refuses to go and I'm not strong enough to overpower him. You know, provided he doesn't bite my head off for suggesting we go there."

"Maybe you should break up with him?"

(Y/n) laughed to herself at a funny memory. "I told him I would break up with him jokingly once because he messed up my hair and he threatened to drag me back to the woods and lock me in his parents log cabin."

"WHAT?!" (Y/n) dropped the hair pin she was fiddling with and stared at her best friend, who'd thrown her book to the floor and was string back at her. "Are you kidding me?! (Y/n), that's not a good sign! That's your sign to call the cops and dump him! How long ago was this?!"

"Umm, a few months ago?"

Peyton buried her face in her hands. "You know, for someone that manages to handle the stress of so many AP classes so easily, you sure are stupid."

"Peyton, I'm fine. We were joking around with each other."

"Are you sure? I've met your boyfriend, he doesn't have a single funny bone in his body. You're just love blind."

"It's not like I haven't tried talking to him. But every time I do, he just seems to hear me less."

"Well, then tell him the next time he does it, you're out. You can't keep going about your life like this is okay."

"I know, I know. I'll talk to him later. I have to go now Peyton, but I'll see you later, alright?"

"You'd better."

----

(Y/n) waved goodbye to her parents before joining Mathieu at the edge of the woods to go on a walk to where he told her he'd set up a picnic for the two of them to enjoy. Mathieu had a hand wrapped around her protectively, as if one of the robins flying around would swoop down and pull her away.

"Babe, is something wrong?"

"Hmm? No, why do you ask?"

"Well, you're gripping my shoulder really tightly."

"I'm just keeping you close. Do you not want me to hold you?"

"You can hold me, just make sure it doesn't bruise."

He sighed and loosened his grip on her, but not by much.

"Mathieu?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm... do you want to meet my parents soon?"

"Do you want me to?"

"My dad really wants to meet you. Plus, my mother is getting kind of worried about me going missing in the middle of the night without an explanation, and I think if you met them and explained you didn't mean any harm, it would calm their nerves a bit."

"Can't you just tell them that?"

"I have, several times, but-"

"Then it's fine."

"But it's not."

They stopped suddenly. "Why not?"

"Because they think you're kidnapping me or forcing me to be with you. Please, just one visit to my parents?"

"...Fine. But not today."

"No, of course not." (Y/n) smiled to herself and let out a sigh of relief as they continued along the path. "Hey, where are we going?"

"You wanted to see my parents cabin in the woods, right?" He pushed a couple branches out of the way. "Well, here we are."

----

There will be a part 2, I have writer's block. Sorry