2p! Italy x Reader x 2p! Romano

"Are you sure this is the right house, fratello?"

"Si, this is the address we were given. Would you like to double check it for yourself?"

Luciano snatched the paper from his brother and checked. "Fine. Let's just get this over with so we can get home." He got out of the car with his brother and walked up to the apartment building.

They found apartment 529 and knocked on the door. "One second!" The sound of footsteps preceded a girl that looked about college age opening the door. "Good evening. Can I help you?"

"We're looking for a girl named (Y/n) (L/n) and we were told she lives here."

"She does, but she's at work right now. Actually..." The girl peeked back into the apartment. "She'll be back here in only a few minutes, so why don't you come in and wait for her?"

Flavio accepted and stepped into the front hall. "Grazie, bella." Luciano reluctantly followed him into the small room and sat down at the counter in their kitchen while the girl hummed to herself and played with her hair. "Going somewhere tonight?"

"Yep! My girlfriend is taking me out to dinner tonight for our anniversary." She pinned up her hair and checked her reflection in a mirror hanging on the wall. "If you don't mind, what do you think, should I wear ruby earrings or diamond?"

"Definitely ruby," Flavio said. "It'll bring out your makeup better."

She put on the earrings and smiled. "Yeah, that does look better. Thanks!"

"Mmhm."

"So, why are you two here anyway? (Y/n) doesn't get a lot of visitors, especially this late at night."

"We're just here for business," Luciano said. "We'll be out of here shortly after she arrives."

"Is that so? Well, she should be back-" The sound of a door slamming open cut her off. "Here she is!" She grabbed a purse off of a chair and rushed out the door. "(Y/n), you've got visitors waiting for you in the kitchen. I'll probably be staying at Amber's tonight, so I'll see you in the morning."

"Alright Kathleen, have fun." The door shut and a new woman walked into the room. She set down her bag and looked up at the two of them sitting at the counter and freezing.

Luciano gave her a lopsided grin as she tried to regain her composure. "Ciao."

"Y-you're-" She cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, I wasn't aware today was a payment day."

"It wasn't. Your father was supposed to pay a week ago, but he still owes us a large amount. He said you had the rest of our payment."

She sighed. "Well, you'll have to allow me to go to the bank and cash the check I got yesterday because I don't have any money on me right now. How much do I owe you?"

"$417.38."

She very visibly winced, then went to another room before coming back with a few checks in her hands. "I'll be back in about-"

"Nope." She blinked in confusion as Luciano got out of his seat. "We'll be accompanying you. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not." She put her coat back on and led the two brothers out and down the street. When Luciano saw which bank they were headed to, he couldn't help but smile. There was a heist planned for this bank next week.

"Just give me a few minutes." (Y/n) walked off while the two sat down in one of the chairs, giving Luciano ample time to look around and scout out the place without being bothered by any-

"Don't you think you've prepared enough?" Flavio asked him. "There's not any small detail that you could have possibly overlooked, and we're going to pay off all the cops in the area anyway."