2p!China x Reader (lemon)

I didn't think I'd actually have to write one of these so early. I hope you're happy sis.

____

You were leaning against the side of an old building on the lawless edge of town playing on your phone. Your older sister was always telling you about how dangerous it was and that you should never go there, but she was out on a girls' night and couldn't do anything about it. You listened to the sounds of bar fights and smashing bottles while you checked social media to see what your good friends were up to.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see three tall men approaching. There were no police out here, so there was no way you could get them to help, and unless someone was able to shake themselves out of their drunken stupor and give enough fucks to help a stranger, screaming for help wouldn't do anything. That was alright. You had a backup plan.

"Hello there doll," the tallest (and if the smell was any indication, most drunk) man said as he walked up to you. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this?"

"I'm just here to see someone," you replied, tucking your phone into your pocket. "He's gonna be showing up any second now."

"Oh, is that so?" He leaned in closer, you could see how bloodshot his eyes were. "Here's an idea, why don't you ditch that loser and come have some fun with us instead? We can get real cozy together."

"Tempting, but I think I'm gonna pass." You pushed yourself off the wall and started to walk away, but he grabbed your arm.

"Aww, come on, don't be like that." His stench was overpowering your senses. "We could have plenty of fun, you know you wanna."

"Sorry sir, I don't think so. If you'd be so kind as to let go of my arm, I'd appreciate it."

"Last chance doll." The stupid drunk grin fell from his face and he scowled at you. "I don't wanna have to mark up such a pretty little thing out here for everyone to see, but if that's the sorta thing you're into-"

"Kitten!" He suddenly cut off and let go of your arm as a boy not yet half his age came around the corner, then frowned when he saw the three other drunkards. "These men aren't bothering you, are they?"

"N-no sir!" They all scurried of like squirrels and you ran up to your boyfriend to give him a hug.

"Hi Zao, how was your day?"

"It was fine. It would have been better if I hadn't gotten off a long day just to see my girl being harassed by a bunch of drunk rapists." He ruffled your hair and pulled you into a hug. "I'm going to have to get you a collar or something to mark you as my own."

"Maybe I'll get some cat ears to go with. Then I can really be your kitten."

He grinned wolfishly. "Why don't we get out of here now?"

"Let's." You followed him to where his motorcycle was being held and climbed on. You wrapped your arms around his waist and tucked your face into the crook of his neck as you sped off down the road together.

You stepped into the house and looked around. "Hey, where are your roommates?"

"Oh, Kuro's at work, Jin's running around with some other friends, and Yonsu's still at the district." Zao came up behind you and squeezed you. "It's just you and me right now. Wanna have some real fun?"

"Mmm, that sounds lovely." You turned around just in time for him  to capture your lips and push you up against the wall while running his hands up and down your sides. You reached up and wrapped your arms around his neck before pulling him even closer.