Yandere!2p!Russia x Reader

Same warning as last chapter.

"Remind me again why we're here, please."

"I'm Allen's designated driver and you didn't want me going to a nightclub by myself." (Y/n) stared out at the crowd of dancing college students and found Allen with her eyes before taking a sip of her virgin cocktail. "I don't exactly know what you thought would happen, but at least I can be bored with someone I know."

"Why did Allen want you to be his designated driver?"

"I sit next to him in physics and he knows I don't do anything but homework after school."

"Why does he know that about you?"

"He used to date my roommate and she had to ask me to leave so they could have sex."

Viktor frowned and stared out at the club while sipping his martini. "Honestly, everything about this place just screams immaturity. The kids here should be studying or doing their work, and if that's done, they shouldn't be breaking the law, and the adults here shouldn't be allowing this."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Hey, you'd be in the same boat if you hadn't turned 21 last week, so you hush."

"But I waited until it was legal for me to have a drink to go to a club. That is virgin, isn't it?"

"That's the fifth time you asked me that Viktor, yes. I don't like the smell of alcohol."

"Why don't you go back to your room then? I can take Allen home."

"No, even if I tell him, he'll just forget because of how many shots he's already had." Viktor sighed. "You know you don't have to be here if you don't want to. Go back to your dorm if you're uncomfortable."

"And leave you here with a bunch of drunk college kids? I think not."

"Why do you insist on going everywhere I go anyways? Get a life."

"You are my life."

(Y/n) sighed and put down her drink. "Viktor, not this again."

"Why do you always try to convince me we don't work?"

"I have never said that, but we've been dating for a few months. You can't just attach yourself to me, a lot could happen and you've only just gotten comfortable with me."

Viktor opened his mouth to say something else, but he was cut off. "Hey, you guys came in with him, right?" A boy approached them with Allen slung over his shoulder. "He just passed out while he was out there, I think he should go back to his place."

(Y/n) sighed. "Alright. Thank you." She stood up and Allen stumbled into her arms. "Woah, careful there buddy."

Viktor growled and pulled him off her. "Get off her, you drunk bastard." He walked out of the nightclub pushing past everyone else and (Y/n) paid for the drinks before following him out.

Allen was tossed into the backseat and (Y/n) made sure he was buckled in before going to the driver's side. "Umm, Viktor, what are you doing on that site?"

"I'm getting a restraining order for him."

"What?! Why?"

"I don't want to constantly have some drunk pervert groping my girlfriend whenever he wants to. As long as he stays ten feet away-"

"Viktor, we have classes together, you can't. Besides, he's never tried to grope me."

"He just did!"

"His motor controls are screwed up because of how much alcohol is in his system. That was just random flailing. He didn't even touch me anywhere inappropriate, you're just being jealous."