2p!Finland x Reader

Thurston: Help

(Y/n): I told you that you could just come over to my house if you want to escape your roommates. I'm used to you just showing up and making yourself comfy on the couch.

Thurston: This is different.

(Y/n): What, are you guys cleaning the house or something?

Thurston: Loki messed up a spell and is making me deal with the consequences. I'm trying not to mentally scar a child.

(Y/n) didn't even respond to that, she just grabbed her purse and ran out the door. Oh god, who gave Thurston custody of a child? Whose child is this anyway? She knocked on the door of her boyfriend's house, and was almost immediately yanked into the house.

"Thank god you're here." Thurston hugged her (already a bad sign) before pulling her into the living room, where a small child with grey hair and red eyes was sitting on the floor.

"Why does he look so much like Egil?"

"Probably because this is Egil." Thurston yanked a block out of Egil's mouth and picked him up. "Loki was testing an immortality spell, and apparently this little piece of... apparently Egil wandered in and surprise him, so he got age regressed into an infant. Loki's trying to find a counter spell, but he can't do that and watch a child at the same time. Mikkel and Bernard were lucky moth- lucky and were out of the house ad his magic friends are busy, so he decided to dump Egil on me."

Egil looked around and began to cry. "And I'm just trying not to beat him out of frustration to death or mentally scar him before Loki fixes him."

"Here, let me." (Y/n) accepted the small child into her arms and rocked him back and forth to get him to calm down. "Would you rather I go to the store to get some food for him and you watch him, or would you rather go get supplies for him while I stay here?"

"I'll go, stay here." 

He stood up and grabbed his coat to go out. (Y/n) sighed and ran her hand through Egil's hair, but frowned when she heard a metallic clunk coming from the hallway. "Thurston, why are you bringing you sniper rifle to get baby food and diapers?"

"You never know," he said simply before walking out of the door and leaving her to deal with Egil. She sighed. Loki owed both of them for taking care of his brother.

After shrugging off her coat, she sat down on the couch and put him in her lap. He looked up at her and cooed which made her smile down at him. "You're so cute like this."

He cooed at that, and (Y/n) felt her heart melt a little.

----

When Thurston walked into the door, now holding a small bag with baby food, he kicked off his shoes to see (Y/n) cradling Egil and gazing down at him softly. "Oh, there you are. How was shopping?"

"Shopping was fine. He hasn't been causing too much trouble, has he?"

"No, but he does have an odd fascination with sucking on my finger." Thurston walked over and saw that Egil had (Y/n)'s index finger in his mouth, grasping at her with his tiny hands. "I think he might be trying to say he's hungry."

"Well, let's feed him." Thurston grabbed a random jar of food and handed it to (Y/n) before going into the kitchen to grab a small spoon. (Y/n) accepted the spoon and scooped a small bit of the mushy yellow substance and gently helped Egil eat it. Soon, half the jar was empty and (Y/n) put the lid back on before holding Egil over her shoulder and burping him.

"Why are you so good with kids anyway?" Thruston asked as she went back to cradling Egil on the couch and he began making grabbing motions to her hand.

"My mother used to work for a day care service and I visited her sometimes after school if I didn't have too much homework. I wasn't allowed to feed the kids or change them, since I didn't work there, but I was able to play with the kids." She spared a glance at Thurston before looking back down as her finger was pulled on. "What, you don't like it when I look at my boyfriend?"

Egil just made more baby noises, but Thurston wondered for a second if Egil's brain was still 17 years old. He just sighed and turned on the television before flipping to some children's programming. Egil turned to see it, and made grabbing motions at the animated characters. (Y/n) just sat back and pet him on the head while the mind numbing show washed over the both of them.

----

"Hey (Y/n)."

"Hmm?" (Y/n) glanced up from the television to see Loki standing in the doorway. "Oh, hello Loki, how are you?"

"I'm great."

"Did you finally find a counter spell?" Thurston asked.

"Nah, I got sick of looking for a cure, so I'm going out tonight."

"YOU LITTLE-"

"Woah, chill." Loki tossed Thurston a small vial of green liquid. "Have him drink it. You probably want to wrap him in a big blanket, because those clothes won't fit him when he transforms and I don't think you want to see him naked. Thanks for taking care of him all day!" He waved and walked out of the house.

(Y/n) uncorked the vial and poked Egil awake before wrapping him in the blanket Thurston brought for her and tipping it back into his mouth. She set him down on the couch as Thurston turned off the television and he tossed the baby food into the trash.

In less than a minute, there was a small cloud of green smoke and Egil was suddenly fully grown, lying on the couch and still only half awake. "Hey guys, what are you- Uh, what int the world am I doing here?"

"Beats me. Listen, I don't care if you want to set up on the couch, but I do I have problem if you're gonna do it naked for everyone to see." Thurston grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and began dragging her up the stairs. "Next time I'm taking a picture and using it as blackmail."

He dragged her into his room and locked the door behind them before falling backwards onto his bed. "Why didn't you just tell him about the spell?"

"Because I've been taking care of him all day, and if he knows it's his brother's fault, then he won't feel bad about himself."

"You don't always have to make everyone around you miserable, you know."

Thurston huffed before looking over to see (Y/n) sitting on the edge of his bed. He sat up before pulling her back down with him. "Just shut up, will you?"

"... are you mad because I've been cuddling Egil all day?"

"I said shut up." (Y/n) giggled and kissed his cheek before going silent and letting him hold her like that.