Yandere!2p!England x Reader

Oliver sighed as he walked into the house and took off his shoes as he walked into his house. Dealing with all his demanding customers was always exhausting, but he knew just the thing to make his day better. "Poppet?"

He heard the sound of footsteps running down the hallway and smiled when his wonderful girlfriend came into view in front of him. "Ollie! You're finally back from work! I missed you so much!"

She flung herself into his arms before he hugged her back. "I missed you today too dear. You behaved yourself, right?"

"Of course I did," she said with a pout. "I always behave."

"You made sure to take your medicine, right?"

"Yes, yes of course I did. Now, come on, I made stroganoff for dinner!" 

Oliver followed her into the kitchen and watched as she plated food for both of them before sitting down at the table. She told him all about her day while Oliver listened to her angelic voice and admired her perfect face.

Well, almost perfect. Her beauty was only marred by her eyes. They used to shine brightly and sparkle with life, but they had dulled considerably since he'd begun giving her the aphrodisiac. Oh, he hated, just absolutely hated lying to her but it wasn't like it was doing any harm to her. Not too much anyway.

"Ollie? Ollie!" He blinked and realized (Y/n) was waving her hand in front of his face. "Are you alright? You went out of focus for a second there. Do you need some medicine?"

He shook his head. "I was just thinking about how lovely you are."

She blushed as a wide grin spread across her face. "Aww, Ollie! That's so sweet!"

Oliver smiled and ruffled her hair before bringing her upstairs. They cuddled together in the bed and Oliver read to her until she fell asleep on his shoulder. He smiled as he watched her sleep before flipping off the light and snuggling in with her again.

The next morning, they were just enjoying a nice breakfast together when Oliver got a phone call, which he knew was coming from Allen because of the ringtone. "Yes, how can I help you?"

"World meeting in three days. It's gonna be at Matt's place this time."

"Alright then." He hung up and frowned. There was no way he was going to be able to bring (Y/n) with him to the meeting, but if he left her alone at home, she might leave him. It wasn't as though he could ask anyone else to watch her for him, the only people who'd be willing were also going to the meeting.

"Ollie? What's wrong?"

He sighed. "I have to go to a very important meeting, so I'm going to be gone for a while."

"Oh, is that all? I can run the bakery if that's what you're worried about."

"No, you don't need to-"

"Pleeeeeeease? I promise I won't change any of the recipes or decor, I'll be on my best behavior the whole time, and I'll call you if anything I can't handle happens. Pretty please with sugar on top?"

He sighed and looked at her. Her usually dull eyes were shining with just the smallest spark of earnest, and he couldn't resist. "Very well. But you have to make sure you're taking your medicine every day and tell me everything that happens."

"Yay!" She clapped her hands together and spun around in a circle. "What are we waiting for then? Let's go to the bakery so I can learn what to do!" She ran back upstairs so she could get changed, and he smiled at her.

Oliver smiled at her enthusiasm. The bakery wasn't open today, hence the lazy morning they'd been enjoying, but that made it the perfect day to show her around the place and get her used to what she needed to do.