Italy x Reader x Romano (Request)

It was a lovely day outside, so (Y/n) decided to go to the beach with her two best friends to unwind and relax. Because apparently, she forgot exactly who she was inviting to the beach.

"Hey, watch it!"

"Lovino, she's like five. Calm down."

The angry Italian brushed the sand off of his towel while grumbling to himself. (Y/n) sighed and set up the beach umbrella. "Feliciano, you need to put on sunscreen before you start running around. Come back here!"

He ran back over to her with a big smile. "Look at all these shells I found!"

I can never find any good shells when I look for them.  "Yes, they're all very nice, now put on some sunblock so you don't get a sunburn. Don't you remember what happened last time we came to the beach?"

He tilted his head to the side, and Lovino let out a loud sigh. "You took a nap in the sunlight while the rest of us went to go get food, and by the time we came back, your entire back was red. You cried and whined about not being able to lie on your back for three fucking days."

"Lovino, there are children here, language please."

"Whatever."

"Ve~ (Y/n), can you get my back?"

(Y/n) accepted the bottle and applied the sunscreen to his back while he hummed happily and stared out at the sea. "Lovino, do you want me to get your back as well?"

"I'd rather have you do it than this idiota."

"Aww, I can do it for you fratello."

"The last time I let you, all you did was draw a picture on my back."

"On the bright side, everyone just thought you had a cool faded tattoo of a landscape."

Lovino scowled. "Whatever. Just go run off and make... a pasta sand sculpture." Feliciano happily ran off, grabbing a pail and dashing to the water. (Y/n) laughed before going over to Lovino and helping him.

"Would you mind getting my back too?"

"What? Why don't you get it yourself?"

(Y/n) walked around to face him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "Because my arms don't bend that way, genius. If you don't want to, I can just go ask Feliciano."

"Give it here." Before (Y/n) could say anything, she was sat on the ground with Lovino behind her, who was being a little too rough, but he quickly calmed down and did it softer. (Y/n) smiled up at the sky and closed her eyes, letting herself relax.

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me, you lazy bastard. I'm not putting sunscreen on the rest of your body."

(Y/n) laughed to herself and finished putting on her sunblock before standing up and stretching. "Do you want to go swimming with me or should I leave you here?"

"You can go swimming by yourself. I'll join when I feel like it."

"Alright Lovi." (Y/n) ran off into the waves while Lovino yelled at her. Once it was deep enough, she dove into the water, with Lovino hot on her tail. He chased her around for almost 45 minutes before finally tackling her into the water.

(Y/n) brushed her now soaked hair out of her face and stared up at a gloating Lovino. "Maybe now you'll stop trying to provoke me."

"Or not." (Y/n) cupped her hands and splashed the Italian, causing him to give a shout of surprise and starting up a splash war between the two of them.

"Lovi~ Where'd you go?" (Y/n) looked around, not finding her hot-tempered friend anywhere. "Lovino?"

Before she could say anything else, she felt a hand wrap around her ankle and pull her down under the waves. When she resurfaced, Lovino was standing over her with a shit-eating grin and his hands on his hips. "Hey, that was a splash fight. That's not fair."

"I don't remember you saying we weren't allowed to pull each other under water."

"Oh really?"

After a little while longer of chasing each other around, she figured they should probably check on Feliciano. The problem was, they couldn't find him anywhere. "He's not at the gelato stand, swimming around,  or by our stuff. Where else could he be?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I'm not telepathic."

"Well, he couldn't have gone too far, right?"

"Not unless he saw Arthur and bolted. He could be in Germany by now if that's the case."

(Y/n) rubbed her temples. "Well, let's hope he didn't and just keep looking."

"Rooking for who?" The two of them turned around to see Feliciano's two friends Ludwig and Kiku walking up to them.

"Oh, hello you two. Feli just went off by himself, so we're trying to find him."

"Fericiano? We just saw him over there, behind arr of those rocks over there."

"Ja. He was building some sort of... pasta sand sculpture, he said."

(Y/n) thanked the two of them, and ran off to find her friend, Lovino following right behind her, ready to chew out his brother for not telling anyone where he was going.

"Fratello!"

"Lovino! (Y/n)! Look what I made! Isn't it cool?!"

The two of them stared up at the gigantic dish of pasta made entirely of sand, including a large fork hovering above the plate that really shouldn't have been able to be standing by itself.

(Y/n) laughed weakly. "Hey Feli, why don't you take a break and come get some food with us?"

"Yay! Pasta!" He ran off, grabbing (Y/n)'s wrist in one hand and Lovino's in the other, then dragging them off to the boardwalk to eat lunch.

After all that, Lovino opted to take a nap under the umbrella while Feliciano dragged her back to the shore. "Come on bella, let's collect some sea shells!"

(Y/n) found she didn't have very much luck, but Feliciano seemed to find a new beautiful shell every three steps. Eventually, when his hands became full, she helped him by carrying whatever didn't fit in his pockets.

"Vee~ I'm getting a little tired. Let's take a nap (Y/n)."

"Alright Feliciano- What are you doing?"

The happy young man was digging out a spot in the ground. "I'm making a place to sleep."

"Feli, let's just go back to our stuff with Lovino. I'm sure that will be much more comfy than a hole in the sand." (Y/n) grabbed his wrist and pulled him back up to his feet. Unfortunately, apparently being too tired to stand up, he stumbled on his feet and almost knocked over (Y/n).

With a great deal of effort and numerous odd stares received, she dragged him back to the umbrella. At least until Ludwig spotted them and carried the drowsy Italian back to the towels for her.

(Y/n) was just going to do a little more swimming, but before she could get up, Feliciano reached out and pulled on her wrist, causing her to fall face first onto the towels with him. "Hey, what are you-"

"Mmm~  Cuddle with me and Lovi (Y/n)." He pulled her close in a hug and (Y/n) found herself unable to get away from him.

And it didn't help when sometime later, Lovino managed to roll over and cling to her other side. Getting sick of all the odd looks she was getting for other people passing by, she gave up on trying to get the two brothers off of her and just rolled over to take her own nap.

Finally, when the sun began to set, the three were woken from the nap by Ludwig and Kiku, the latter of which had taken twenty pictures of them, much to Lovino's fury, and packed up their things.(After Lovino had chased down the terrified Japanese man and shattered his camera, then being forced to pay for a new one.)

Next time, let's just watch a movie at my... their place.