2p! Italy x Reader

(Y/n) opened her eyes and looked around. Her head was pounding, everything around her was dark, and she discovered that she couldn't move any of her limbs, which were tied to a chair. There was a gag in her mouth, rope or duct tape around her torso, and a man standing off to the side that walked off the second she made her consciousness known.

A tall man with a small gun strode over to her and ripped off the gag. "Hello there, little girl. You probably don't know me, but that's not important. Now, some of my spies have seen you walking around town with the Vargas brothers. I want you to tell me everything you know about them, and maybe you won't get a bullet through your head."

(Y/n) frowned and moved her tongue around in her mouth, working out the sore/stiff parts of her mouth until the man got frustrated with her and pushed his gun up to her head. "Hurry up and start talking or I'll blow your brains out. What do you know about Luciano?"

"Umm, he's got a strange affinity for knives. His temper is short especially when it's early in the morning and someone wakes him up. On a good day, he'll be able to put up with his brother after a cup of coffee, but at his worst everyone has to stay away for a good few hours until he gets a good nap. When he's-"

She heard a click from the gun and looked at the man, who was scowling down at her. "I meant about his job."

"Uh, he has a study where he does all his paperwork, and sometimes he goes on business trips in Italy or France."

"Where's the study located?"

"Somewhere upstairs in his third house."

"Third... where is that located?"

"Somewhere around here. Well, somewhere around where you kidnapped me from. I'm never really paying attention when I go over, so I don't know exactly where it is."

"What city?"

"I have no idea. Unless something is in the town I live in, I don't know where anything is located."

The man stepped back. "Well, you're useless. Any last words before I dispose of you?"

"I'm not going to die."

He scowled and aimed it up at her head, but it was knocked out of his hand by a large throwing knife before he could fire it. "What do you think you're doing with mia bella?"

The man whipped around to see Luciano standing off to the side with a sadistic grin twirling a knife between his fingers. "If you really wanted to mess with her, you shouldn't have taken her in an alleyway with video surveillance. I could have been here ten minutes ago if mio fratello didn't insist on finishing dying his hair."

He turned and aimed at Luciano, but he dodged and ran at the man. (Y/n) leaned back and finished untying the ropes around her wrists before working on undoing the tape around her stomach.

"Duck!" She managed to knock the chair over as a few bullets buried themselves in the wall where her head had been seconds prior. With a forceful roll into the wall, she broke the chair against the wall and stood up. Her eyes met with Luciano's and she scampered out of the room before the man could shoot her.

"Cara!" Flavio hugged her quickly before dragging her behind a pillar and shooting at whoever was down the hallway. "Are you okay? Is that rope burn on you poor wrists? Mio dio, these men must surely want to die." He peeked out and shot twice more, and from the two thuds (Y/n) heard, hit his two targets.

"Hello Lutz, Kuro."

The two men waved at her before shooting down the hall. (Y/n) waited around with Flavio until Luciano stepped out of the room and launched a knife down the hall, killing one more. "Clear them all out, then set the house ablaze. We'll call the fire department after ten minutes."

Fifteen minutes later, the five of them were loaded into a car back to the Vargas estate. The two Italian brothers were fussing over (Y/n) while the other two cleaned off their weapons. They were dropped off at their houses, then Flavio was let out for a date before it drove them back to the large mansion. "He didn't touch you at all, did you?"

"No, I'm fine." (Y/n) smiled at her boyfriend while he applied the healing cream to her wrists and ankles. "Did you kill him quickly?"

"Of course."

"...Luciano-"

"I gave him exactly what he deserved."

"Luciano, what did you do?"

"Don't worry amore." He stood up and kissed her cheek before going into his closet to change into clothes that weren't soaked in blood. (Y/n) laid back on the bed and thought about what he could have possibly done, then contemplated how dating a man in the mafia was warping her brain into something terrible.

"Amore." She sat up and looked over at Luciano. "Be honest, did he manage to get anything out of you?"

"Umm, I told him that you're not a morning person and you have at least three houses, but I'd think other people already know that. It helps that you showed up two minutes after I woke up."

He smiled and gave her another quick kiss on the cheek. "Get some rest then. I'll be right back with some tea."

"Okay."

(Y/n) fell back into the bed and snuggled into the covers. Luciano returned shortly with the tea, and she went to bed tucked into his arms.