Robot!America x F!Reader

"Rise and shine, dudette! It's time to feed the dogs!"

(Y/n) groaned and rolled over in bed. "Can you feed them for me Alfred?"

"I can. But you specifically told me to make you do it, even if you didn't want to, to get you 'up and at 'em' and get your blood moving. I can play back the audio I recorded from our conversation from that day if you'd like."

"No. Just do it for me."

Alfred instead cocked his head and his voice reverted back to the default for his model. "Playing back prerecorded reminder.

"Hey, you lazy bitch!" (Y/n) groaned as the message she'd recorded for herself began playing. "Get off your ass and do your own work. Alfred's here to help keep you organized and punctual, not be your housekeeper. You're going to overuse and then break him. So get to work!"

Alfred shook his head and grinned back down at her again. "Your words not mine."

"Whatever, you smug bastard."

"Mistress, one minute has passed since I've woken you. In thirty seconds, I'll have to deploy the 'Wakey wakey' protocol, as per your instructions. Will you continue to lie in bed?"

"Can't you let me sleep in for five more minutes?"

"No, mistress. You're the one who decided my purpose was to be your calendar and reminder system. I cannot simply let you procrastinate. That's why you gave me so many instructions to force you to get to work."

"Yeah, but like... that's dumb and I want to sleep. Just this once, pretty please?"

"But Snowball and Shadow are hungry and want you to feed them."

"They can wait a little bit longer for-"

"'Wakey wakey' protocol, start."

Alfred reached over, and immediately began poking her with his cold metal fingers over and over again until she finally rolled out of bed on the other side, clumsily swinging her  legs over the side of the bed. "I'm up, I'm up! Jeez, why in the world did I program you to be so obnoxious?"

"You said you needed me to be so obnoxious that it overpowered  your urge to be lazy."

"All right, where are those two little brats?" (Y/n)  rubbed her eyes and stepped out into her hallway, where Shadow and Snowball immediately jumped to attention and began shaking their cages. After being let out, they quickly dashed down the stairs and out of sight. (Y/n) slowly walked down the stairs where her puppies were sitting right next to their food bowls.

After begrudgingly getting dressed and taking them on a walk, (Y/n) was making breakfast for herself. "So Alfred, what's on the rest of my agenda for today?"

"10:30 am, veterinarian appointment with Dr. Li. 12:45, lunch with Mom and Dad. 2:30, return clothes to Target. 6:00-"

"Hold on, I never scheduled to return clothes to Target."

"No, you didn't. I wrote this myself, since you've been meaning to return the clothes in that bag at the foot of your bed for three weeks now. I'm sure you'd be annoyed with yourself if you forgot to return them before the 90 days limit and then not be able to get your money back."

(Y/n) wanted to argue, but just kept her mouth shut. "What else?"

"6:00, feed Snowball and Shadow. 10:00, have Alfred turn off phone and go to bed."

"Why did I make that a thing?"

"Because you had no sleep schedule before you bought me."

"Oh, yeah." (Y/n) sat down at her table and began eating. Snowball and Shadow immediately ran over and began gently pawing at her legs . "No, go away you tiny little stinkers. You already ate, this is my breakfast."

Alfred walked over and found one of the dogs' balls, tossing it down the hallway. The dogs immediately forgot about the food and raced with each other to get it instead. "Are you planning on coming back home after lunch, or will you just go out and come back when you're done?"

"Probably not after lunch, but I'll have to bring Snowball and Shadow back after we go to the... office. Last time we were there, the doctor mentioned needles, so they might be a little sore and groggy."

"Then I will leave your bag of clothes next to their cages so you won't forget."

"Thank you Alfred."

Alfred scooped up the bag and rolled it down the hall again. "Of course! Gotta support you in anyway I can. Is there anything else you want to do today?"

"Heh, no. But if you could put in an order for the pizza place to deliver at 6:30, that'd be great?"

"Your usual order?"

"Yes. and order some dog treats for delivery as well."

"You spoil them too much. They're getting close to being overweight."

"Well then, schedule a second walk after dinner."

"Are you sure? You're going to have to walk the dogs everyday after you feed them. Starting today."

"Yeah, I'll probably be more motivated in the evening then in the afternoon. Just schedule the walk, okay?"

"Changing schedule. 6:00 daily, feed dogs and walk afterwards."

"Perfect, thank you Alfred."

(Y/n) went back up the stairs and got ready to leave before grabbing Snowball and Shadow's leashes, which excited the dogs all over again. "Would you like to go over your 'Leaving the House' checklist?"

"Might as well."

"Phone, car keys, wallet?"

"Check, check and..." (Y/n) checked her purse, then her jacket pockets, then her pants pockets. "Check."

"Driver's license inside wallet?"

"Uh... yes."

"And do you have your shoes on the right feet?"

"I... what?"

Alfred laughed, and (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "All right Alfred, go into sleep mode. I'll see you when I get back from Target." She ran down the stairs with Snowball and Shadow and Alfred went into her room, grabbing the bag of clothes before heading back to his charging station and powering off.