2p!Hetalia + Reader -Part 5-

(Y/n) was trying her best to enjoy her time in town with her friends, but she couldn't help but notice that all of them seemed to be talking amongst themselves and sending side glances to each other. She wanted to ask them what was going on, but she figured they'd tell her eventually.

"So, (Y/n), we were talking to some guys after the volleyball game..." Yasmin said.

She nodded as she scooped up some of her frozen yogurt. "And?"

"They told us some things about the magic mirrors in the basement," Vanessa said while stirring around her own food.

"Okay. What did they say?"

Nadia rolled her eyes at the two of them. "First of all, exactly what do you know about those mirrors?"

"Well, I know that cleaning them turns them into communication portals to another dimension, and letting the surface get sufficiently dirty or covering them so that no light reaches the surface does the opposite, and both side of the mirror need to be clean and reaching the light for that to work. They're indestructible against both physical and magical pressures, and they turn into portals that people can pass through every full moon and stay that way for 24 hours."

"Have you ever talked to anyone on the other side of those mirrors?"

"Yeah. There's only a few who'll talk to me on a consistent basis, but I met a bunch of them yesterday and-"

"You intentionally went to go meet them?"

"Well, yeah, they're all really nice and Loki wanted me to meet his friends. Should I not have?"

Nadia put her yogurt to the side. "We don't have very much information, but the boys who approached us told us that these alternate versions are dangerous and need to be avoided and ignored. None of them ever struck you as dangerous or untrustworthy?"

"No. Well, there's a kid who always has a sniper rifle on him at all time and this other one who carries throwing knives on him and they're both always grumpy, but they've never threatened me or presented themselves as a threat. Besides, I could take them both in a fight."

"And you trust them because...?"

"I wouldn't go so far as trust, but I don't feel I need to have my guard up around them all the time. Why are you all so convinced that they're dangerous? If you met most of them, you'd find their practically harmless."

"But are you sure about that?"

She nodded. "Actually..." She pulled out Ming's mirror and opened it up to see the floor and wall of Jin's room "Anybody there?"

Seconds later, the mirror was picked up by Jin, who was smiling down at her. "Hey (Y/n)! I didn't get to see you leave. Say bye next time you leave, okay?"

"Yeah, got it, sorry. Would you like to meet some of my friends?"

"Ooh, really?!"

"Yep." She turned the mirror around to face her four friends, who were watching the mirror with varying degrees of concern. "Guys, this is Jin. Jin, these are my childhood friends, Vanessa, Xandra, Yasmin, and Nadia."

"Hi! It's nice to meet you all!"

Since Nadia was being the calmest and most composed out of all of them, (Y/n) handed the mirror to her first while the others went shopping more. (Y/n) checked how Nadia was doing every once in a while, and by the time she handed the mirror off to Vanessa, she seemed much less suspicious. "So...?"

"He's fine. I'm not so sure about everyone else you're talking to, but he seems innocent and friendly enough. Just make sure you're being careful with all of them, alright? We don't want you in some sort of bind you can't get out of."