It's not entirely your fault. (Season finale 2/2)

Tommy got done biting Bekah and stared at her as he got done, he didn't have a lot of blood on his lips but he still had some on him from her tiny bit of blood still in her. He set her gently on the bed and kissed her forehead, the blood monitor didn't go down or up after he put her down. He killed her, he actually killed her. He stared at her for a while and sighed as he saw her not breathing or moving at all.

"Tommy..." Adam softly said his name but he rejected and walked away from everyone as he wiped his mouth clean. Everyone was in shock and tears from what happened and Adam sat on her bed and caressed her head.

"She's dead, isn't she?" Gabby exclaimed and Adam sighed and slowly nodded, causing Gabby and Kurt to break down and cry. Adam hugged Bekah tightly and laid his head on her head and laid there for a while. 

Adam's pov:I laid my head down on Bekah's head and softly started to cry, it's all my fault! It's all my fault she's dead now! How can I be such a cruel father, to start an argument like that and let her run away and get hurt!? I should be dead, not her! As I cried, I got up and stared at Bekah's cold body and got up, everyone left and still were crying from the death. As I got up, I stared at her body and sighed and walked out. I got to the living room and saw everyone in tears, I sighed and sat down next to Gabby and Kurt.

"I can't believe she's dead! My best friend is dead!" Gabby exclaimed crying and had her head tilted down. Kurt rubbed Gabby's back as she cried and cried with her.

"It's gonna be ok, Gabs. She's in a better place now."

"Guys, I feel awful about this. I'm sorry." I apologized to them and Kurt got up and shoved me.

"You're sorry!? You should've said sorry to Bekah while you still had your chance but no! She's already fucking dead cause of you! You just HAD to fight with her and cause her to leave and get attacked!" Kurt reminded Adam and started attacking him.

"Kurt! It's not gonna do much if we blame it on Adam, I don't know how it happened but she wouldn't want you to attack Adam or blame it all on him." Gabby told Kurt and he sighed.

"I guess you're right but still, if Adam didn't get so pissed off, none of this would happen." Kurt said to me and Gabby.

"I didn't control my temper and I let it get away, Bekah's right, I'm just a messed up pop star." I said and sat down.

"It's not entirely your fault, Adam." Gabby told him. "She would've forgiven you, she loves you and she knew you were just pissed off at everything."

"Gabby's right, Adam. She's your daughter, you know she would've forgiven you. She loves you so much." Brandi told me and I smiled.

"Thanks guys." I thanked them and hugged them, hearing Kurt groan in frustration and sat down. 

After a while.

The gang and I walked downstairs to see how Bekah's body was and had emotional feelings about her death, I slowly walked up to her and saw her laying cold and dead on the bed, I sighed and wiped her hair out of her face and cleaned a bit of her bite mark from Tommy. I got done and kissed her head and got up.

"Alright gang, there's nothing to see. I'll be up in a minute." I told everyone and they first hesitated to go up but knew I wanted to be alone, they walked upstairs and left me alone to stare at Bekah. "Oh Beck, I'm so sorry this happened to you. You know deep in my heart I NEVER wanted to lose you or made you get hurt like that, it just wasn't fair to both of us but I can't really blame you for running out like that, I made you do that and I never mean to, ever. You're my whole world and you know I never want us to fight like that. I know I'm messed up and I know I need help, I should've listened back there instead of fighting with you cause no one wins anyway so why try? I promise, I'll start going to therapy and get help from Sauli and the gang. I'll do it for you cause I know it pains you to see me hurt and desperate so I promise I'll get better. I love you Beck, I really do. Since you're dead now, you'll be in the vampire world and you'll live forever, I love you Beck. See you in the afterlife." I told Bekah and held her hand tightly and kissed her head for a few minutes and got up. As I got up, I felt a tug on my shirt and looked behind me and couldn't believe who I saw.