I think it's hot

"Yeah hehe."

Later on

Bekah's pov:Kurt and Gabby were in History together so I was stuck in Math by myself, I saw a couple a girls looking at a few pics of someone and I thought of who it was. I walked by them and someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey, you're Adam Lambert daughter's, right?" A girl asked me and I nodded.

"Uh...yeah."

"Is it really true he was an adult star?" She asked me and I shot up.

"I guess..."

"Well, look at the pictures here!" The girl told me and I grabbed them and looked at them, some of them were him shirtless and almost naked. "See? He was an adult star!"

"I'm quite jealous of his co-stars though."

"Can I take these home?"

"Sure!"

"Thanks." I said awkwardly and looked through them, he didn't tell me he was a model too!

After school.

I walked out of class with Gabby and Kurt and talked to them.

"So, this girl in my class showed me some pics."

"Really? Of what?" Kurt asked and I took them out and showed him, Gabby gasped and snatched them from my hand.

"THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT!!" Gabby screamed and stared at the pictures, Kurt stared at them as well.

"He looks seriously hot as an adult model."

"I know." I said looking at them and Gabby gave them back to me.

"OH WAIT!" She yelled at took pictures on her phone of him and gave it back to me. "There you go!" She said giving them back to me and looking at the pics.

"Your father has an attractive bod, to be honest." Kurt said biting his lower lip.

"Have to admit, he is pretty hot."

"How many adult movies has he made?"

"I don't know, after school's over, we'll go back to my house and ask him."

At the house

"Daddy! I need to talk to you!" I yelled for dad and he came downstairs worried.

"Yeah hon?" He asked and I gave him the pics.

"The girls at my school had these, it got around school that you were a porn star." I told him and he looked through them.

"At least it was these and not the naked ones." He said and I scratched my neck, he gave me a worried look and ran to me. "Please tell me the pictures of me being naked haven't been leaked on there!" He yelled gripping on my shoulders.

"Some girls had them, I just saw the ones with you in your boxers, that's it!" I told him and he groaned.

"How the hell did anyone find out?"

"Girls at my school are so obsessed with you that they do a lot of research." I told him and he groaned. "Anyways, why are you so worried? The Glamberts know and they don't care, they think it's sexy." I told him and he sighed.

"You're right, I guess I just got a little worried, that's all."

"Don't be, the girls and guys there said they were pretty jealous of the guys you fucked, that doesn't sound like hate to me." I told him and he smirked.

"Really? I guess that's ok."

"Don't worry, it is." I told him and he laughed.

"Well, at least you didn't get hurt." Dad said hugging me.

"So, besides the porn job, how long have you stayed there?" Gabby asked and he thought.

"Till 2006. I also was the camera guy for some gay porn vids, it was pretty hot." Dad told us and Gabby's heart just fell out and squealed.

"That's so hot!" She said and he laughed.

"Really daddy? You directed gay porn?"

"Yep! I got covered in some guy sperm but it was worth it to get close up on some action." Dad said smirking.

"My god, I love this!"

"Are there any videos of you in gay porn?"

"Some but-" Dad got cut off as Gabby and Kurt searched for it.

"HERE IT IS!! 'The kitty comes out to play'. Is that like some BDSM porn?" Gabby asked and dad laughed.

"Just watch it, guys. Don't watch a lot, I don't want y'all to get addicted to it." Dad said to us sitting down and watching it with us, I won't put in any details but Tommy was the little cat and dad was the master, as you probably can expect, they fucked all over. Gabby looked liked she's been kissed cuz she was stunned and Kurt looked turned on as hell and dad was just laughing at our reactions as we saw it. Tommy came down and saw us.

"Beck! Where did you find that?" Tommy asked me and I smirked at him.

"Online."

"Don't look at it!"

"Tommy, I'm not gonna get jealous if my dad is fucking you, I think it's hot." I told him and dad smirked at him, Tommy joined in and sat besides me and watched halfway through it.

(The photo is the pictures in here btw hehe, hope you liked them!)