Where does he work at?

Dad told me and kissed my head, we hugged for 2 minutes until I heard the door open.

"Oh no." I whispered to myself and dad, Kurt came in and noticed me. I got done hugging dad and growled at Kurt, dad noticed and walked to the kitchen silently.

"So, how was school today guys?"

"Good until later on between Bekah and I." Kurt told dad and I growled.

"Which was Kurt's fault."

"And how was it mine?"

"You keep ignoring us!"

"You said it was ok for me to hang out with her!"

"Ok! Would anyone please explain this to me?"

"Easy, she gets jealous for no reason!" 

"I do not!"

"You do too!" Kurt said yelling at me and I yelled back at him, dad got a pot and wooden spoon and banged on the pot. Kurt and I covered our ears and looked at dad.

"Thank you! Now, why did she get jealous and why did Kurt ignore y'all?" Dad asked and Kurt and I talked over each other, dad shut our mouths and looked at us. "One at a fucking time please!" Dad said removing our mouths and sighed.

"Well, I'll start. Kurt's friend Rachel came to school and ever since then, he's been ignoring us."

"You said it would-" Kurt said and dad covered his mouth.

"I'll let you know when you can talk."

"Thank you. So anyway, yeah I said it was fine for him not to hang out with us but ignore us just to hang out with some skanky bitch? That's low." I got done explaining and dad nodded.

"Very good. Ok Kurt, you're next."

"Thank you. After I asked them if it was ok if I could hang out with Rachel but Bekah got jealous and got mad at me."

"And you slapped me!"

"Cuz you said you wanted to HIT ME!"

"Cuz you called me out as Blaine, you said I was jealous which I was not!"

"Yes you are! You're so freaking jealous cuz I'm better friends with Rachel then you and that's certainly true!"

"ALRIGHT, THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Dad yelled at us and groaned, Kurt and I groaned at each other and turned our backs and crossed our arms. "You two need to think this out, privatly. Your rooms, now!" Dad sternly said to us and we headed upstairs to our rooms and shut our doors roughly, I locked my door and covered my eyes and cried silently through out the night.

The next day.

Bekah's pov:I got up and put my clothes on, I'm guessing Kurt was gone cuz I didn't see him and went downstairs and saw Tommy talking to dad, I smiled widely as I saw him and ran to him.

"Hey baby!" I greeted him and he smiled at me.

"Hey beautiful!" Tommy greeted back and kissed me, I kissed back and sat on his lap.

"So anyways, did you really quit the industry?" Dad asked Tommy probably about the porn industry.

"Yeah, I just got bored of it and quit."

"Really? Not even if it meant quitting for a certain person?" Dad said referring to me and Tommy shook his head.

"No, besides, she said she was ok with it."

"Well, as long as she's ok and harmless then it's ok with me."

"Cool!" Tommy said and dad looked at his watch and looked at the time.

"Oh shit! Sauli's gonna be late!"

"Where does he work at?"

"He's working on a few episodes of Big Brother here in the US." Dad told us and I gasped. (Big Brother is a show Sauli really does work in RL, right? We'll just say yes in the story)

"Really!? Oh my god, where?"

"Down at Boulevard Street."

"That's not too far."

"Nope and he needs to get up. Sauli! Get-" Dad got cut off as he noticed Sauli already dressed.

"You didn't need to shut, babe!" Sauli said rubbing his ears and I laughed at his reaction.

"Sorry babe."

"I better get to school." I told them and got off.

"Want me to drive you?" Tommy asked me and I looked at him.

"Will you? Can he, daddy?" I asked dad and he nodded.

"Yes hon."

"Yay!"

"Let's go, Beck!"

At school.

Tommy dropped me off and kissed me goodbye and I got out, a few girls and guys noticed as I walked by them and as Tommy drove away. I noticed Gabby in one of the group and walked to her.

"Hey girl."

"Hey Beck, hot ride! Tommy dropped you?"

"Yep!"

"That's so cute!"

"Today's the day we sing Take a hint, right?"

"Yeah! I'm so pumped!"