It can't be!

Dad hugged me tightly and tears fell down.

"Maybe it is just temporary but we'll just have to wait and pray that he's just resting for a limited time."

"Maybe he'll see Freddie and tell him that you're keeping Queen alive."

"Haha I hope so, I hope Freddie knows I'm just doing this just to keep Queen alive."

"He knows, dad. And I can honestly say that Freddie's not disappointed in a talented man like you." I told dad and he smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks baby girl."

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Kay."

I walked to the bedroom and saw Tommy on the bed, miserable and depressed. I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"You ok?"

"Oh, hey Beck."

"What happened?"

"After I left, I just couldn't help but cry myself to sleep, I never meant to hurt you. I was upset with myself and never would forgive myself for hurting the one girl I truly love." Tommy explained to me, he looked like he hadn't slept in days, his eyes were baggy and stuffy, his skin was pale as snow and he had a scruffy beard and messed up hair, my Tommy hurt and depressed.

"Tommy..."

"I can never look at you the same cuz I'm scared I'll mess up and hurt you."

"Tommy, if you don't lie then I can't be hurt."

"I know but I get scared you'll get angry with me, please, please forgive me."

"Tommy, I forgive you as a friend but as a boyfriend, I don't know."

"I understand, we can still be friends?"

"Yes."

"Thanks Beck."

"You're welcome. Now do me a favor and clean yourself."

"Haha ok."

The doorbell rang and dad got it.

"Who is that?" Dad asked himself and got the door, he got the door and eyes widen from his eyes.

"Hey Lambert." A familiar foreign voice was heard, I shot my head high as I heard that voice. It can't be!