That's the point!

Later on

"What's Adam doing? It's been almost an hour!"

"I don't know, the last time I saw him was when he was beating up Blaine brutally." I told her and Kurt shot up.

"What?! My Blaine is getting beaten by Adam?!"

"Kurt honey, it's for a good reason."

"You don't understand! I still love Blaine, even if he hurt me, I don't care! I still love him!" Kurt told us having tears fall down from his eyes to his cheeks and dripping down.

"Kurt, if you still love a man who keeps abusing you, then you must be insane cuz I'm sorry to say but he doesn't love you the same way, he's just hurting and using you, that's it."

"If I'm insane, I might as well not be sane then cuz I would do anything to protect him."

"I'm sorry to say this but I think he's dead."

"No...please no..."

"Kurt, get over it. He didn't love you and abused you so why would you care about a heartless piece of trash like him?"

"You don't understand anything about us! He's never been this heartless and I don't know why he's like this but it isn't him, we've both had problems at home and at school and we just connected, I just found out that my dad has cancer and is dying and Blaine was all I had!"

"Then, let me and dad take care of you. Let us help you through this, I'm sure he won't care."

"But-" Kurt got cut off as we heard the door open and saw dad with blood on him and breathing heavily.

"What did you do to him?" I asked looking at dad and he sighed.

"I killed him, I had to. I'm sorry, Kurt, I just had to."

"No..."

"Dad, Kurt just told us that his dad has cancer and is dying and he has no where to go, he needs somewhere to stay."

"Oh Beck, you know we have Tommy there already and our house isn't a hotel so-"

"Please dad! Kurt doesn't have nobody except us."

"Can't he just stay at Gabby's though?"

"My mother and father won't allow it, they say anyone who lives there steals from there and leaves us so, I'm not sure they would allow Kurt to stay over." Gabby told him and he sighed.

"Kurt, don't you have any family members to stay with?"

"What family? My grandparents are dead, my aunt and uncle are drug and alcohol addicts, so, I'm all alone. The only place for me to stay at is either with y'all or my friend Rachel's place which is all the way in NY but that's it."

"But you said you had no money, how can you get to NY?"

"That's the point! I can't go, Blaine stole all my money, my bank account froze and my family stole the money from the bank and all so, I'm stuck." Kurt said sitting on the chair and covering his eyes, dad sighed while I hugged him to comfort him, dad walked to us and held out his hand.

"Kurt, you can stay with us for a few days, just until you get a job and money." Dad said smiling, Kurt smiled and shook his hand.

"Thank you sir!"

"Yay! Thank you indeed, daddy!" I squealed as I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around him and lifted my leg up.

"Eh, stop it! But just until things work out."