It's the only way to defeat Bane

"Well, can you guys do what you did last time?" I asked them and dad shook his head.

"It doesn't work that way."

"What do you-"

"He's stronger this time and stronger means he can't get damaged from the machines or anything we used on him before." Tommy told me.

"Can't you guys just upgrade the machines to make them better and powerful?"

"Doesn't work like that either. We're stuck until we have some ideas." Dad said walking around the room trying to think of something.

"Man! And we're letting him destroy innocent people and letting him turn them into vampires." I told them and Tommy sighed.

"I'm stuck, Ad. I don't know what to do." Tommy told dad and he sighed.

"It's not over yet, y'all. We still have time to do this."

"How MUCH time? By the time we'll probably get it done, he'll probably have an entire army of vampires with him."

"We're vampires. We can hurry." Dad exclaimed walking around the room.

"Let's just do it BEFORE Bane gets his army cuz we can't lose to a stupid spirit."

"Exactly, Tommy! We can't! And I may have Kurt help us." Dad told me and I looked at him.

"D-dad! If Kurt's with us then-" I got cut off by Tommy covering my mouth and hearing my muffle.

"He needs to be with us, Burt had things that we can use for Bane." Tommy told dad still covering my mouth and having me fight trying to remove his hand from my mouth. 

"Get off me!!" I muffled to Tommy.

"Beck, it's the only way to defeat Bane and Kurt needs to be with us. He's the only one who has a professional family member and a vampire and spirit killer." Dad told me and I sighed through Tommy's hand, I removed Tommy's hand and nodded.

"Ok dad." I said in defeat and agreement. 

"Good girl. I'm gonna talk to Kurt about this problem and see if his dad will allow it." Dad told us walking to his lab to talk to Kurt. 

"Did Burt fight with y'all?" I asked Tommy and he gave me a 'sorta' look.

"Kinda but he has the mind like Adam's lab brain and is a professional worker of vampire machines." Tommy told me and I thought about it.

"Well, let's just hope this will work out but one thing came in my mind."

"What, babe?"

"When did all of this turn into Vampire Diaries, Smallville, True Blood and Supernatural!?" I yelled and asked him still surprised that I'm in supernatural world and he laughed and kissed me.

With Adam.

Adam's pov:I walked to my lab and saw Kurt getting up and rubbing his head from his nap, I giggled and walked towards him.

"You're awake, good. I need to talk to you about something." I started off and he looked at me.

"What is it?"

"I just talked to Bekah about Blood Bane and we brought up something, since the machines I used with Tommy to defeat Bane didn't work, we're gonna have to use your dad's stuff." I told him and he nodded.

"My dad said to me that you used to do that to defeat Bane and someday might ask him or me about them to use them considering half of the things we had was what you guys used." He told me and I nodded.

"Yeah, so, do you mind if we use them?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, I don't mind and neither will my dad. He too has been trying for ages to get rid of Bane since he's the helper for the King and Queen of the vampire world along with you and Tommy so he wouldn't mind the extra help." He told me and I smiled.

"Great. Well, it also looks like you're safe to get up and go out if you want. You may be wonky for a while but that just means you havn't been up for a while and your body is still numb from the spirit being in your soul." I told him and he nodded.

"I figured. Thanks for taking care of me even though I was a dick to Bekah." Kurt told me and I pat his back.

"It's ok bud, I think Bekah will be glad you're safe, she was worried about you." I told him and he looked at me.

"She was?"

"Yeah. She doesn't hate you but I think she will if you don't tell her about Rachel soon."