You're expelled

"Now, what happened?" The principle asked us and we started talking at the same time and heard him wave his hands to tell us to stop. "One at a time please!!"

"I'll start. Bekah came over and-"

"I heard you the first time, Janice. Bekah, you hadn't had a chance to go."

"Thank you, sir. Well, I was talking with my friends Kurt Hummel and Gabby Hendricks and she came over there with her friends and pour coffee on me and said she wanted things to get ugly so she made me attack her and that's when you came in." I told him and Janice sobbed.

"She made me spill coffee! I didn't want to but I did!"

"Well, let's call your parents and we'll talk about this with them."

"Good. My father needs to talk with her about it."

"So does my mother."

Later on.

I saw dad run in with Maria behind him and saw him running towards me and hugged me.

"Are you ok, Beck?!" Dad came in rushing and hugging me.

"Yeah, just been pretty insane." I told dad, he growled at Maria and pushed her.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you skanky old hag?! You let my daughter get beaten by your crazy daughter?" Dad said yelling at her, I held his hand and calmed him down.

"Daddy please! We have enough drama as it already is, I don't want YOU hurt." I begged him and he sighed.

"First! My daughter's innocent, it's YOUR daughter who's been beaten my daughter!"

"Ok! You wanna take this outside?" Dad threatened her, the principle let out an air horn and looked at us angry.

"That's enough! Adam, Maria, sit with your daughters and we'll discuss this WITHOUT violence!" The principle said sitting down and dad gazed at Maria and Janice and let out a small growl while we sat down, the principle have me a towel to wipe myself from the coffee and sat down in his seat.

"Now, since the parents are here, would you mind telling me what has been up with your daughters lately? Cuz whenever they are like this, they would have problems, not knowing how to deal with them and take them at on other kids."

"I'd like to start." Maria said raising her hand and getting up, glaring at us. "Ever since THAT doofus broke up with me, I'd had it rough since and I had been in a few relationships after Adam and kinda been ignoring my daughter and I'm guessing that's why she's been acting out."

"First, Lady! I'm not a doofus, second, you BEGGED me to be your boyfriend even though I never wanted to be your boyfriend but made me anyway and third, that's not why. Sir, she lied to her daughter saying she'll attack me and my daughter."

"T-t-that's not true. I would never say that."

"Yes you did!"

"Maria, sit down! Adam, you start. What's been happening with Bekah?"

"My daughter's had it MUCH worse then Janice had it. She's been going through a deadly death with my boyfriend and she's just been out of it and-"

"Oh please! Death over a dad's boyfriend? Phpp! So dramatic!"

"How about you shut your mouth before I do it for you?" I said getting up with my fist and saw her standing up.

"LADIES! No violence! Janice, keep quiet while the others talk!"

"When did this become a fucking court session?"

"JANICE!!" Her mother yelled out surprised.

"Get your daughter to sit down!" Dad yelled at Maria and she brought Janice down.