I love you

Gabby and I talked for a few hours and she had to leave at 5pm, I told her bye and walked her to the door, I said bye and closed the door and slid down the door covering my face.

"You ok, babe?" Dad asked me and I groaned.

"No. I had a fight with Kurt." I told dad and he came over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Beck. Was it bad?"

"No, we just argued."

"Aww, I'm sorry Beck."

"It's ok."

"I also heard you and Tommy are back together."

"You did?" I asked him and he nodded. "You ain't mad, are you?"

"No, I think I've learned to accept it but you do know that it's not too late to dump him." Dad said playing with my hair and humming, he was like those guys in the movies that either tried to seduce you or are just being plain creepy.

"Dad, I think I'm perfectly fine being with Tommy. I understand why he was like that." I told him and he sighed.

"Ok then, I guess I'll just have to live with my daughter dating an older guy." Dad said sighing and gave me a sad look, he was trying to make me feel bad and get me to break up with Tommy, I hugged dad and he hugged back. "Look Beck, I just worry, ok? I'm not trying to make you annoyed or anything, I'm just scared you'll get hurt again and I don't want that, I'm not your real father but I try to be one for you. The whole reason why I adopted you in the first place was cuz I wanted a daughter to love and protect, I don't mean to aggravate you in any way." Dad explained to me.

"But you treat me just as how my real dad would, I never met him and all, same goes for my mom but I don't wanna met them, ever. I love you and only you. You're the only father I could ever ask for, you're funny, protective, amazing, great looking and a wonderful step father, that's nothing I wanna change ever. No one could replace the one and only dad I will ever love." I said hugging him and he hugged me tightly and held me in his strong arms.

"You have no idea how much that makes me proud to have a daughter great and amazing as you." Dad told me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you daddy, I honestly do." I said to him, I could feel him smiling and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Beck."

(Hey! Sorry it's so short but it was all I had in mind hehe, next part will be intense)