That was amazing!

"For real, sir?!" Dad yelled in excitement.

"Yes I am, I can tell you what, you sound so much like me that I think it could've been a legend for our careers to boost out like that."

"Wait, why can't y'all do it now?"

"What do you mean, Beck?" Dad asked me.

"I mean, sing now, while y'all have a chance with each other."

"I could dig with that." Freddie said with agreement and dad nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan."

"Yeah, let's do it." Freddie said and telling Brian about it, I heard Brian agreeing and getting his guitar and such.

"I'll tell the guys to play the song." Brian said telling the celebs and heard them getting ready. "Ready?"

"Hit it!" Freddie and dad said together and heard the band playing their first song, they started off with Another one bites the dust.

(Freddie-Steve walks warily down the street with the brim pulled way down low/Adam-Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, machine guns ready to go/Freddie-Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this? Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?/Adam and Freddie-Out of the doorway the bullets rip to the sound of the beat. Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust, and another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust, hey, I'm gonna get you too, another one bites the dust/Adam-How do you think I'm gonna get along without you being gone?/Freddie-You took me for everything that I had and kicked me out on my own/Adam-Are you happy? Are you satisfied? How long can you stand the heat?/Adam and Freddie-Out of the doorway the bullets rip to the sound of the beat, Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust, and another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust, hey, I'm gonna get you too, another one bites the dust) Dad and Freddie sang and sang a few more Queen songs, Freddie even said he could sing some of dad's songs too.

"Sir, you being serious!?" Dad asked shocked and surprised.

"Damn right I am! I've listened to you sing some of your own songs and I just had to sing them." Freddie told him and dad was smiling wide.

"What songs do you know of mine?"

"Almost every song, to be honest your music is like listening to my own band's music, you've got that funk I can't let go of and I'm being serious too, boy! I love your songs and your music!" Freddie told us and dad just stood in amazement and happiness.

"Thank you so much, sir!"

"So, what songs do you know from Adam?" Kurt asked him. (Remix coming up, I made this on my own so it might not be so great but this is what I had in mind)

(Freddie-Well, I was walkin for some time, when I came across this sign sayin who are you and where are you from? We don't like when visitors come, no trespassing that's what it said, it least that's what I could read, no trespassing, yeah my ass, wait till ya get a load of me. There he goes, my baby walks so slow, sexual! Tic-tac-toe, yeah I know we both know, it isn't time, no but could you be m-mine? We'll never get too far, just you me and the bar, silly menage a trois, sometimes, would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine? Would you be m-mine? Just don't give up, I'm working it out, please don't give in, I won't let you down. It messed me up, need a second to breath, just keep coming around, hey, whatya want from me? Whatya want from me?) Freddie got done singing and we clapped and were stunned.

"Freddie, that was amazing!"

"Thank you! I just did a little remix of my 4 favorite songs in mind, I have a lot more but it would be like 6 mintues to sing haha." Freddie laughed and we gave him a little clap.

"That's such an honor to hear you sing that."

"Please, you're too kind!"