Thanks for telling me

Dad explained to me and I thought for a moment about all this.

"I think I've saw a few groups in my school, there's 2-3 groups there and they all wear the same thing, red and black clothing. Does that mean anything?" I told and asked him, he thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yes...vampires will wear stuff that has red and black all over cuz red represents blood and black represents fear." Dad told me and I looked down and got up to look at the window to think about this.

"Will they bite people?" I asked him and he walked over to me.

"Certain people, it depends on the blood type, really." 

"They won't try and hurt me, will they?" 

"No but if they do." Dad cut off as he un-hooked something from his necklace and gave it to me. "Use this." He finished and gave it to me, I looked at it and it was a sword magnet with a bit of red on it. I stared at it and looked at him confused.

"What does it do?" I asked him about the magnet.

"It works for vampires who lose control and try to attack you or someone near by, put it where their sword tattoo is and they'll redeem themselves. Every vampire will have one on their right arm. It's a symbol for vampires and it'll glow when they're about to have pain and transform into their true form. That's why mine was glowing this weekend, I was getting ready to transform into a ferocious vampire." He explained to me why he was acting so weirdly, I understood now why he was like this.

"Is that why you were attacked too, when you were thrown into wall and floor?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I didn't do all that, you see, in the vampire world, vampires have these spirits that only we can see and they protect us and all when something happens. My spirit was forcing me all week to tell you about my form before I would approach it because like today, if I would've told you, you would've been ready but I didn't have the heart to tell you because I was scared I was gonna scare you and make you afraid of me which what happened. I should've told you right away when you saw the tattoo but just hid it, that was the first part of becoming a vampire like I said, it means that I would get pain and transform into my true form, the second part was the cuts, they were the second part of becoming a vampire, they represent the damage you've gotten from fights with previous vampires when they disobeyed the rules and try to hurt the vampires and all, it just tells you that you're not a scared vampire and a brave one. The third part was painfully transforming into your form which is what happened when you got home, that's why I didn't answer cuz I was groaning in pain and couldn't answer and I attacked you which I'm sorry for. That's basically the steps of a vampire's form." Dad got done explaining and sat down on his bed. "I want you to use that sword magnet on me when I lose my temper again on you like that, I'll calm down when you place it on my tattoo. Don't be afraid to use that cuz I want you to when I lose my temper and considering you're the only one here along with Gabby and Kurt, I want you to use that if I got berserk on one of you guys. I'll try my best to not fight back but be warned, some vampires will fight back and you won't be able to stop them, no matter what." Dad told me and I sat beside him and hugged him, he quickly hugged back and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Was Allison a vampire?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes but she wasn't the same vampire as me, she was a regular one." He told me and I gave a little smiled

"That explains a lot, dad. I wondered what was going on with you this week cuz I didn't know what it was so thanks for telling me." I said and thanked him and he gave a little smirk.

"Well, I'm just happy you now know what to do if that happens again. Please don't be afraid to do that to me or anyone else who you see cuz it WILL work for them too but like I said, it won't work for all vampires. It'll only work for Pure bloods and experienced vampires" He told me and I thought for a moment.

"What happens if I use it on a regular vampire?" I asked him.

"The magnet will be too strong for them and they will die." He told me as I put the magnet on my necklace to keep it safe and thought of something and looked down. "What's wrong, Beck?" He asked me and I sighed.

"When you said that regular vampires get killed by the magnet, was Allison part of it? Is that why she just disappeared that one day?" I asked him and it seemed to hit him rough in the chest.