Why didn't you tell me?

"What happened in there?" Luna asked and dad and I looked at each other.

"Janice Williams is now expelled from school!" The principle told everyone and they cheered.

"The bitch is finally gone!"

"Finally!"

"I'm glad you guys and my daughter are safe, I gotta get back to the hospital. Ang, I'll tell you everything when you get home, later guys!" Dad said leaving.

"I can't believe Janice Williams is suspended from school! I love it!"

"I know! Me too!"

"Ooh! I better get going! See y'all in class!"

"Later Luna!" Kurt and I said bye and were left alone, we started talking and heard a slight nervous tone in his voice.

"Angel, I gotta tell you something that's pretty important." Kurt said to me.

"What is it?" I asked him and he dragged me to the closet.

"I have a secret I need to tell you and when I do, I really hope it won't wreck our relationship."

"Kurt, just tell me."

"Ok. You know my girlfriend Diana?"

"Yeah."

"Well, she's not real."

"Whatya-"

"I'm not actually straight, I'm gay." Kurt told me.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I was going to when we met but, I actually told your dad, Adam, first cuz he wanted to make sure you and I were just friends and he told me that you would be ok with it."

"Kurt, I love gays. I don't care if you're interested in guys or girls, I just want you to be honest with me. That's what best friends are all about."

"Best friends?" Kurt said in a shocking but happy tone, I can tell he was happy cuz he didn't know anyone here besides Brandi and I.

"Yes. I know we'd known each other for a week now but I just feel like you're me. I mean, we have the same interests, the same clothing and same style and just think you're like my own twin to be honest and I love that. No one can replace you and I don't give a fuck about anyone who tries to be like you cuz I don't care about them except you." I said with love and saw him shedding a tear and hugged me, I hugged him back and felt him laying his head on me. As we hugged, the bell rang and we exited out of the closet.

"C'mon, class is starting." I said smiling and held his hand, we walked into History and saw Brandi sitting down. "Oh! Not to be nosey but who's the lucky boy you're dating?" I asked Kurt and he blushed.

"Oh, it's no one. He's just a hot guy I'm in love with."

"Who is he?"

"Ok here." Kurt said blushing as red as a rose and showed me a pic. "His name is Blaine Anderson, gorgeous hunk, amazing bod and a perfect man." Kurt described him.

"He's pretty hot. Good choice, so, have you two done it yet?"

"Just a few times but nothing too special."

"I'm guessing from the squealing going on here, you told her about your cute bf?" Brandi asked smiling.

"Yep!"

"I told you she would love it!! You were scared for nothing!" Brandi said playfully punching Kurt and laughed.

"You're right! I should've told her sooner."

"Um duh!"

"Well, I'm just happy this day turned out great! I get to watch Janice get expelled, get to be with my two besties and not to have any worries with bullies."

"Yeah!"

"Hey Kurt, you should bring one of your friends over here so we can meet them."

"I need to do that someday, I'll bring Blaine with me."

"Yes! That would be awesome!"

"You two better not hit on my man." Kurt said putting his hand on his hip, we smiled and giggled.

"Trust me. I'm not interested in your boyfriend, he's hot but not my kind of hot."

"Yeah and I'm only interested in guys like Adam so don't worry."

"Just making sure."

After school.

Brandi, Kurt and I left school and talked for a bit.

"Guys, what am I gonna do about Tommy? The damn guy does sex for a living and I cut it off with him but I think I'm still in love with him but, considering he's fucked at least 50 girls on there, it's like cheating. What do I do?"

"Beck, guys are like that, trust me. I dated a few guys were in the adult industry and I know the feeling of that even though all of it is pretend, it still hurt inside cuz they never told but if you just stay strong and tell him how you feel. He'll understand." Kurt told me, I smiled and looked up a bit.

"Yeah Beck, guys are like that cuz they're horny but they don't wanna take on their babes."

"Right."

"You guys are always there for me and I'm glad you are cuz I would be so lost without y'all."

"That's what besties are for." Kurt said hugging me and I hugged back, Brandi joined in and hugged us tightly.

"Want me to drive you home?" She suggested and I nodded, we headed to her car and got in. She drove me home and dropped me off.

"Thanks guys. I'll see y'all tomorrow."

"Later girl!" They both said driving off, I walked in and saw dad on the couch, he looked like he's been crying.

"Hey pop!"

"Beck, I'm glad you're home. I have some news I have to tell you." Dad said dragging me to the couch and gave me a water.

"What's wrong?" I said giving him a worried look, he sat down and sighed.

"Remember when I told you I had to go to the hospital to check on the band?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, this afternoon after I left your school." Dad started with an upset look.

"What happened, hon?"

"I can't believe this happened but, Brian...is dead." Dad told me the news, I gave a shock look and saw dad covering his eyes.

"W-w-what? B-but-"

"I know, I'm just as upset as you are."

"How?!"

"The bullets went deep in him and they killed him."

"Please tell me it's just temporary! We lost Freddie, now we lose Brian?!" I cried tugging on his shirt.