Had fun updating each other?

"Oh my god! This is the worst thing ever! Queen's slowly ending! This may be their last concert!"

"Calm down Kurt! I think it's just-"

"Last concert? I was hoping I get to meet Brian and Rodger!"

"Guys, I know-"

"Now we can't meet them-"

"HEY! I know how hard it is to let go another greatest legend but I think it's just temporary. I have a feeling they're gonna get the bullets out, it's just sunk in deep and they can't get to it right now."

"I guess you're right. So this is like a coma pretty much?"

"It looks like it."

"Did Adam say where the bullets landed?"

"I think he said a few on the arms and some inside his stomach and to be honest, the gun the gang were using had pretty tough bullets but I'm sure they'll get it out."

"Oh god, I think I might cry even more now! And it's not happy tears from Saulbert!"

"We'll just have to keep praying and hope he'll be better cuz Brian is a tough guy and I know he is! I know he wasn't like Freddie, Freddie was a great man but he took drugs and it was serious but I don't think this is as serious as that was."

"It's not, Freddie had a disease and he died from bronchopneumonia so that was pretty bad." (Which I'm pretty sure is the same thing hehe)

"Exactly and I'm sure Brian will be fine, it's not that bad, right?"

"Right. Since we're on the phone, when are you bringing your hottie of a fiancé to school, Kurt?" I asked smiling and knew he was blushing, I heard Gabby laugh and wondered the same thing.

"Yeah Kurt, when?"

"Ladies please! There's other people I know besides my hot fiancé."

"I know but we don't know who else you're friends with."

"Yeah and Blaine looks pretty cute."

"I'll talk to him and I'll see if he wants to hang out with us for a day."

"Yay!!"

"And no flirting or sexual touching! That's my man you're gonna see!"

"Kurt, we're just teasing. We won't do that to Blaine, we swear."

"Yeah, don't sweat it."

"Hmm ok well as long as you two promise."

"We promise!"

"Kay. I gotta go, my dad's calling me for dinner. I'll see y'all tomorrow!"

"Bye Kurt!" We said bye to him and he hanged up.

"I gotta go too. I wanna see Sauli and hope that they ain't fucking haha"

"Haha ok, see ya tomorrow Beck!" Gabby said as she hanged up, I put my phone in my pocket and headed downstairs. As I walked downstairs, I noticed that they were only in their underwear. They did it.

"Had fun updating each other?" I asked laughing and heard them laughing.

"Hey Beck and yeah, never thought I would feel so satisfied like that again." Dad said wrapping his arm around me.

"Please keep that to yourself." I said begging and heard them chuckling.

"I'm gonna cook dinner."

"Kay." Sauli and I said and he picked up his clothes and put them back on, after he put his clothes on, I hugged him and laid my head on him.

"I'm so glad you're home, you have no idea how much I missed you." I told Sauli and knew he was blushing like hell, he hugged me back and kissed my head.

"It's good to be back, hon. I need to call my parents and tell them I'm ok."

"Your parents knew?"

"Not about the death part. I'll explain everything to them once I find time to talk to them, I just wanna spend time with my family right now."

"Has dad told you everything everything about what's been happening?"

"Yeah. He told me you were feeling kinda left out and harming yourself, he also said you were being bullied."

"Yeah, I was. It's just, after the incident with you and the crash, I just didn't feel the same. I guess the crash got to me and made me unstable for a few weeks but now that I know you're better and alive, I'm gonna try to be better."