Is he ok?

Tommy told us and sat dad down on the bed, Sauli gently hopped in with dad and had dad holding onto him tightly as his stomach hurt, I kissed dad's head and rubbed his back gently.

"Sauli, if daddy is still in pain, let me know and I'll come in here to help." I told him and he nodded.

"Ok Beck." He replied and I went to my room and worked on my homework, what happened to dad? Is he ok?

Next morning

I got out of the shower and went downstairs and saw dad feeling better then last night and smiled gently, he wasn't cooking breakfast or anything, he was talking on his phone and writing some stuff down on a pad, I'm guessing he was planning something or what. I already had my clothes on and was already ready for school, I saw Kurt was dressed also and we looked at each other for a bit and he walked from me and saw a car pull in the front of my house and saw a girl with brown hair and flipped her glasses off and smiled as she saw Kurt. How the hell did she know where I lived-oh, Kurt told her probably. He walked out and went to her car, leaving me standing and he took a quick glance at me and left. Sauli and dad noticed and looked at me.

"Uh oh. Sauli, we have another fight going on between those two!" Dad told Sauli and I sighed and got my backpack.

"It's not a fight, it's all Rachel's fault!" I told them moping around and dragging my bag on the floor, Sauli quickly blocked the front door as I walked to it and I groaned as I saw him do that. "Can you please move? I gotta get to school." I told him and felt dad's hands on my shoulders.

"It's 6:45, you have some time to talk about this with us. Now, what happened?" Dad asked me leading me to the counter and I sat on the chair sighing

"Kurt and I decided that he should be with Rachel when she's in town for the month, leaving me and Gabby in the dust." I told him and he sighed.

"Beck, I told you this was gonna happen." Dad told me and Sauli looked confused.

"Told you what?"

"That Kurt was gonna do this to Bekah, leave her and Gabby in the dust to hang out with old friends." Dad told me.

"Yeah but I told him he could bring one of his friends to school and told him it was ok to hang out with them."

"But he also intended to ignore you."

"He and I talked about it, it's fine now."

"No it's not. I know about the hand print, Rebekah. He gave that to you, didn't he?" Dad sternly asked me about the slap Kurt gave me.