What happened?

After school.

Bekah's pov:Gabby drove me home and left when she got there cuz she had to help her little sister with something, I entered the house and saw Tommy making dinner for us and smiled at him.

"Hey you!" I greeted him and he smiled.

"Hey there missy!" He greeted back softly and kissed me, I kissed back and looked at him. "How was school?"

"Ok I guess."

"Did something happen?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No, it was just boring." I told him not mentioning about the Kurt thing and he laughed as he heard.

"Aww I'm sorry kiddo."

"Is daddy home?"

"Yeah, he's in his room. You might wanna yell for out for him." He told me looking at dad's room and getting back to fixing dinner.

"Ok."

I yelled for him and didn't get an answer, I yelled again, louder this time but didn't get an answer and got worried and rushed upstairs and ran in his room. I didn't see him anywhere, I heard someone groaning in pain in the bathroom and ran to see who it was, it was dad;he was on the holding his arm and I bent down to his level to help him.

"Daddy! Are you ok?" I asked worried and he took a minute to breath and nodded.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm ok." He told me but I saw stream of blood running down his arm.

"No you're not! What happened?" I asked him scared and upset and got a washcloth to help him.

"I-It's nothing hon, I-I just cut myself."

"How? I don't see anything broken!" I told him and he held onto my leg with his other hand, trying to get me to stop what I'm doing.

"It was when I got home, Beck. D-don't worry, daddy's gonna be ok." He told me and I sighed, not stopping what I'm doing. I brought him to the bathtub carefully and got the washcloth and the aid kit to help out, he was bleeding badly and he didn't realize how much it's bleeding. I sat next to him and carefully washed the blood and cut, he groaned in pain as I cleaned his cut and tightly gripped on my arm, I got most of the blood off and gently sprayed some medicine on it and saw dad jumped and groan in pain again, this must've hurt badly and deeply if he groaned so much. I let the cut set for a minute and wrapped some bandages on it tightly to help it.

"It has medicine in the bandages so it'll help it get better more, I know this must hurt terribly. What exactly happened, dad? And DON'T lie!" I told him and he sighed.

"It just started bleeding a-and I got cut badly, I promise you that's all!" He told me and I nodded, I believed him a bit but getting cut without harming yourself or accidentally cutting yourself? That's a bit odd! I got done wrapping the bandages on and let go of his arm and he wrapped his other arm on the bandage.

"Are there anymore cuts I should know about?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I-I also got cut on my chest but it's n-no big deal." He told me and I heard the door open, Sauli returned and saw Adam's arm in bandages and ran straight to him.

"Adam, what happened!?" Sauli asked scared and worried.

"Dad got cut for some weird reason, he has more cuts on his chest." I told him and Sauli quickly got the kit and helped dad out, Sauli slowly and carefully removed dad's shirt and we saw deep cuts on dad's chest and back.

"Daddy...they're on your back too." I told him and he groaned.

"Great." He said sounding upset, Sauli got the kit and got the washcloth I used on dad's chest and gently wiped the blood off, Sauli's mom was a doctor so he took lessons from her and knew what to do in situations like this.

"I-It doesn't hurt a lot when it's on my chest." Dad said softly and Sauli smiled at him as he washed the blood off and gently sprayed on the chest and wrapped the bandages on it and did the same on dad's back.

"Does it hurt or does it just feel like it does?" Sauli asked dad about the cuts on his back and dad shook his head.

"N-no. It's probably cuz I got cut a lot when I was a kid on my back and chest mostly a-and just got used to it." Dad told Sauli and he rubbed his sides slowly to calm him, he got done cleaning the cuts on dad and put the kit up. I saw dad slowly getting up and helped him as he stumbled. 

"Careful dad! I don't want you to get hurt more then you are right now." I told him and Sauli and I gently helped him get to the bed, once we got in the room, I heard a thud and saw dad groaning on the floor holding his stomach.

"DAD!!" I yelled scared and gently helped him, I saw Tommy came in and saw dad in pain and lifted him up.

"Adam will be fine, guys. He's just in major pain right now."