What do you want?

I told him and he nodded.

"You're right. I'll let her cool off for a while and tell her that she was right about Rachel and Darren. She's gonna hate me though." Kurt said moping and sighing.

"Don't put too much pressure on yourself, bud. Give it a chance first, you don't know how she'll be." I told him and he sighed.

"I just hope she ain't pissed at me."

"Just let her cool off for a bit and then you can tell her."

"Ok."

Later on/With Bekah.

Bekah's pov:Tommy left my room to work on some music and I had homework to do so it was fine, I practiced my work again like I did before and did it for 30 minutes straight. As I did my homework, I heard a knock and got up to answer it, I opened it up and saw who it was at the door. 

"Hello Rebekah." The guy said to me and I sighed and looked down.

"Hello...Kurt. What do you want?" I asked him not in the mood and he scratched his head nervously.

"I-I need to tell you something, can I please come in?" He asked me hoping I would say yes and I sighed.

"Sure but make it quick, I have homework I gotta do." I told him as he walked in and sighed as he entered. "What is it you wanna talk about?" I asked him sitting on my chair working on my homework and he sat on my bed.

"Well...I have something on my mind I needed to say for a while now." He started off and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked him and he got up and sighed.

"All along...I knew about the kiss between Darren and Rachel, I knew it all along but didn't tell you for her sake. I regret it too! I confronted her about the kiss and told her I liked him but she told me if I told anyone about this, she would hurt you and me and I didn't wanna tell you mostly for your sake. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." He told me and I stood there stunned and shocked, he......knew? I looked down and sighed. "I know you must be pissed I didn't tell you about this." He finished and sighed, yeah, I was pissed at him and he knew it all along and got on me because he was protecting Rachel so...how could I forgive him for that?

"How can I forgive you for being such a dick towards me for Rachel's sake?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I was stupid, ok? I didn't have a choice. She has guys which she can use to hurt you and I never wanted that." He told me and I looked at him.

"I can see you were protecting me in a way but you should've told me in the closet that way no one would know, when did you find out about this?" I asked him and he got his phone and showed a picture of Darren and Rachel kissing the other day but they were wearing different clothes. "This was like week before I showed you the pic, wasn't it?" I asked him and he nodded.

"A guy at school said they have sex every week when class starts, when he told me that, my heart broke cuz of how much I like Darren." He told me and looked down. "Maybe he IS straight and was just making me happy." He told me and heard his phone go off and answered it. "Hello?...I don't wanna speak to you right now!" I heard him yell at someone, probably Darren. "I don't need to hear your details with Rachel, I know you've been having sex with her during classes...she was paying you or were you just wanting her?...I really thought you were different, Darren but I guess I was wrong." He hanged up upset and heartbroken. "I liked him, I really liked him and he broke my heart into two pieces like that." He exclaimed and snapped his fingers, he was heartbroken for real and hurting. I didn't forgive him for his actions but that doesn't mean I don't have to be there for him, I sat beside him and hugged him, he hugged back and laid his head on my shoulder. "Does this mean you forgive me or no?"

"I don't like what you did back there in the closet and all but that doesn't mean I have to ignore you and be a bitch, I'll help you get revenge on Rachel cause one thing you never do is mess with a Lambert." I told him and smiled.