WHAT THE HELL?!

Later on

Bekah's pov:Kurt, Brandi and I talked and watched movies for a while and slept for 2 hours, Brandi slept on the couch and Kurt and I rested on each other. I had my head on his shoulder and his head on my head. I love having these two as my friends, besides it's always fun to have a little insane-ness in my life, it makes it interesting in a good way that is. Honestly, I'm scared for Kurt. When he was telling us about Blaine and how he reacted, I'm scared he's gonna do something horrible to Kurt, like I'll never see him again! But I know that won't be true, he said that if Blaine hurts him again, he'll call me and tell me what he's doing and I'll be there faster then lightning. Brandi and Kurt woke up and I got up and rubbed my eyes.

"W-what time is it?" Brandi asked rubbing her eyes looking at us, Kurt looked at his phone and rubbed his eyes.

"7pm, we slept since 2."

"I'll text my dad and let him know where I'm at." I told them grabbing my phone and texted him.

[Text to dad:Hey dad, I'm so sorry I didn't text earlier, I fell asleep with Kurt and Brandi, I think I might stay the night with them considering Kurt's still upset about his ex. Just wanted to let you know! Love you and I'll see ya tomorrow! Xoxo!] I texted dad and sent the message, Brandi got up and got a water for herself while I walked back to Kurt and sat down.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth, brb." Brandi said heading upstairs, leaving Kurt and I.

"Did you text your dad?"

"Yeah, I just let him know I'm staying over so he doesn't worry."

"I'm glad cuz I don't want him beating me up haha." Kurt said laughing and I laughed along, Kurt's phone went off and he saw the ID caller.

"Who's this?" He asked confused, I looked at it and saw it. Huh?

"Who's that?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe you shouldn't answer it, it could be just a fake number." I told him.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm just gonna ignore this asshole." Kurt said declining the number and setting his phone down, we talked for 5 minutes and the phone rang again, Kurt picked it up and groaned. "You serious? Again?" He said in frustration and looked at the ID caller.

"Is it the same asshole again?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Yeah."

"Block him, he can't get pass you if you just block the number." I told him and he blocked it.

"This is getting weird."

"It's just some idiot pranking you, you know kids these days."

"I guess, I just hope it ain't some stalker." Kurt said getting worried, his phone went off but it made a sound where it got a text and he opened it and groaned.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Kurt yelled in frustration and worry, I looked at the text and my eyes widen.

[Text to Kurt:I'm watching you.] The text read and Kurt just stared at it.

"Kurt, it's just some stupid kid get to you. Don't let it over take you."

"Ok, I am pretty much scared right now."

"Kurt, please don't be scared! It's just a kid pranking you." I told him rubbing his back, he was shaking from fear and had his legs crossed and held them to his chest, I could tell he was having a panic attack cuz he wasn't moving nor talking. I quickly ran up to the fridge and got him a water.

"Drink this!" I told him and he drank a bit of it, it seemed to calm him down a bit but he was still quivering in fear, I kept comforting him and rubbed his back softly and hummed to him. Brandi walked downstairs with her pj's on and saw Kurt freaking and ran to us.

"Is he ok?!" She asked worried.

"Some kid is pranking him and he's scared it's someone stalking him."

"I-it is! H-he's watching me!" Kurt told us, Brandi looked around the house and didn't see no one.

"I don't see..." Her voice faded as she saw a bush move from someone behind there.

"What?"

"Kurt...do you have insurance?" Brandi asked him and he ran behind the couch and hid, I walked behind the couch and saw him in tears and covering himself. I walked up to him and reached for his hand, he slapped my hand away and backed away.

"Kurt honey, please don't be scared." I said slowly walking to him, he started acting crazy and ran around the house like a mad man. "KURT SLOW DOWN!! YOU'RE GONNA HURT YOURSELF!!" I yelled softly at him but he didn't listen, he just went to the closet and hid, Brandi felt scared and walked slowly to the closet. I knew Kurt was scared out of his mind but I've never in my life seen him this insane about someone scaring him this badly, Brandi reached for the handle and grabbed it, I grabbed her arm and she looked at me.

"I wouldn't if I were you, give him some time to think, we can't pressure him about this. When the time's right, he'll tell us." I told her and she nodded, we went back on the couch and sat down, I grabbed Kurt's phone and looked at it. The caller kept calling 4 times in a row, who the fuck is this crazy bitch?!

"4 times, 4 times this bastard called on Kurt's phone!!" I yelled angry at the phone and looked at Brandi concerned.

"Maybe it's some old ex who found out about Kurt's love life." She told me, the phone rang and I looked at it, it's the same doof who keeps calling. I didn't hesitate and answered it.

"Who the living FUCK do you think you are scaring my friend?!" I yelled at the person, I heard a evil chuckle and growled.

"It's so nice but depressing how a girl like you would protect such an innocent little boy."

"Kurt doesn't need this right now, he's dealing with some things at this moment and he doesn't need anymore of it from a punk like you." I told the guy and he laughed at me, this voice sounds like I should know it...should I?

"Honey, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be protecting your friend cuz of some stupid prank."

"If this is one, it's not funny AT ALL! If that was you in the bush, I swear to god, I will-"

"I'll know what you'll do, Rebekah and I know what you do to people like me and all but you should know that I'm not scared to fight back, I'm a lot stronger then you and I put up a good fight so if you wanna deal with me, I suggest you don't. I mean, we WERE cell buddies." The guy told me.

"How the living fuck do you know my name? And I've never been to jail, you piece of shit."

"Really? So you weren't the blonde girl with blue eyes and pale skin? Riight." The guy described me, this bastard must be a stalker to ME too! How the fuck does he know where I live?

"I swear to god, if you come near me and where I live, I'll fucking break your skull, buddy!" I threatened him and he laughed evilly.

"You know, if you weren't so friendly towards Kurt, you and I would be a great duo."

"I'm not gonna be part of some fucking duo to a fucker who scares my friend."

"Man, you sure are a potty mouth, aren't you?"

"I DID grew up into a forest before I was raised so, whatya expect? Come near me and my friends especially Kurt, I'll tear your skin apart and feed your bones towards the fucking lions of the zoo!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that to such a cute, innocent boy like him."

"Why not? He's had enough drama already."

"So, that little fucker DID tell about me."

"What do you-" I cut off as I put the pieces together. "BLAINE FUCKING ANDERSON!!"