So, it WASN'T the first time

I saw Brandi holding onto Kurt, letting him cry on her chest, my heart broke as I saw him crying his eyes out because of Blaine. I rushed over to him and sat down in front of him.

"Hey sweetie, you ok?" I asked him reaching for his hand.

"Look Kurt, Beck's here." Brandi softly said to him and he looked at me, his eyes were watery with redness all over his eyes and dark circles around him. He was hurt emotionally and physically. He quickly hugged me and cried on my shoulder, I hugged back as tight as I could and let him cry out his pain, I rubbed his back gently and heard him shiver with pain and fear while crying.

"I-I-I-I never f-f-felt s-s-so h-h-hurt!!!" Kurt stuttered and sniffed, I kept comforting him and looked at Brandi.

"How long has he been like this?"

"Ever since this morning at 8am, he looked torn as ever. My dad checked his wounds like I told ya earlier and I cleaned up most of his wounds, he told me he wanted you to help him so that's why I called." Brandi told me and I looked at Kurt, I was so heartbroken just by hearing and looking at him, how could anyone hurt him like that? Especially someone you loved deeply and cared for?! How can they just hurt you like that?!

"I swear to god when I see that bastard, I'm gonna hurt him." I told both of them while holding Kurt.

"Kurt said Blaine was drunk when it happened."

"Drunk or not, I'm gonna kill him."

"I-I-I k-k-know B-Blaine never m-meant to h-h-hurt me, h-h-he would n-n-never do t-t-this." Kurt stuttered to me and wiped his eyes with his arm.

"Honey, Blaine wouldn't do this if he loved you and if he did this for no reason then he's not right for you." I told him.

"B-b-but-"

"I know it seems hard now but trust me, I've been in situations like this and I had to let go of that guy or girl cuz of what they done to me. I couldn't bear with them much longer and I couldn't be abused like that and I clearly didn't wanna end up in the hospital and I don't want you to either." I told him and saw him get up with tears still in his eyes.

"I-I love B-Blaine though."

"I know you do and I know how it feels to be loved but maybe it's best if y'all took a break. I'm not saying you have to do this or so, I would let my boyfriend or girlfriend explain the whole thing but I don't want you to be apart of this relationship if he's just gonna hurt you. Is this the first time he's hurt you like this?" I asked him and he looked down. It wasn't the first time, was it?

"Kurt..." Brandi faded her voice away as she looked at him.

"So it WASN'T the first time." I said upset and looking at Kurt. He didn't know what to do, either give up on his love or face the abuse for a long time and probably end up dead. "What has he done more than attack you?"

"H-h-he-"

"What? Tell me what he did."

"H-h-he would k-k-kill m-me if I-I-I told."

"Then I'll deal with him, just tell me what he did." I repeated and Kurt broke down crying. "Kurt!" I yelled hugging him.

"H-h-he would p-p-punch, k-k-kick, r-r-rape a-a-and t-t-throw m-me on the w-walls! H-he threatened me if I-I-I t-t-told anyone who I t-t-tell to, h-h-he would k-k-kill me!" Kurt stuttered harshly and cried on me, my eyes got filled with tears and a few came out and landed on my cheeks.

"That's it, he's going to jail." I said getting my phone out and calling 911, Kurt gasped and threw my phone out.

"NO!!! Don't do that!! He's gonna think I told on him or called 911 without him knowing!!" Kurt yelled at me while gripping on my shoulders, I never saw him this scared and worried. I sighed and thought for a moment.

"Are you fucking insane, Kurt?! He'll murder you!! You're just letting him in more!! We need to the call the cops!" Brandi said picking up my phone and Kurt glanced at her.

"Don't...pick up...that fucking phone!" Kurt cursed at her, leaving a stung Brandi in place.

"Kurt!" I said in shock and he grabbed my phone and looked at the number carefully, he thought and groaned at it.

"I don't wanna be with that jerk forever but I don't wanna lose him either, what do I do?" He said looking at me, I sighed and grabbed the phone, he gave me a desperate look and I sighed.

"Next time you see that jackass and he hurts you, you know you can call me if anything goes wrong cuz I'll be there like that." I said deleting the number and putting my phone up, Kurt gave a little smile and nodded.

"I promise I will!" Kurt promised and smiled, I gave a little smile and hugged him, he hugged back and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Don't let that jackass run you down, I'll kill him if I have to."

"Um excuse me but HOW?!" Brandi asked wondering and I looked at her.

"My dad has guns, he was in a gang." I told then and they were in shock.

"Adam fucking Lambert was in a gang?!" She asked excited and curious.

"Yeah, when he was 14." I told them and they were shocked. "But that's not important! Let's get your wounds cleaned up." I told Kurt getting the bottle out, I grabbed a washcloth from the kitchen and gestured Kurt to sit down.

"What's with the bottle?" Brandi asked looking at it, I dipped some of the pain relief medicine she had out and gently dipped them on Kurt's wounds, he gently winced at the pain and held onto a pillow.

"That's just to coat them with. When I would get them, dad would put it on my wounds, it just heals then quicker." I told her while dipping the washcloth on Kurt.

"Oh."

"How are you feeling?" I asked Kurt.

"Hurts like crap."

"It's going to for a few days, wounds are pretty hard to control, even if they get beaten a lot of times." I told him and he winced as I put some on. "It's ok, I know they hurt." I softly said to him and he smiled, Brandi just watched as I cleaned them up.