That's what I needed

"This is seriously confusing, dad! It's making my head spin!" I told him also holding my head.

"Well, let's not do that and let's just focus of trying to get this straighten out. Did you show him the picture?"

"No cuz if I do, he wouldn't believe me, just think I made that picture up just to make him and Rachel fight." I told him and he sighed.

"I don't know what to say or do, Beck. This one may be all on you to figure out cuz..." Dad cut off as he sighed and looked down. "I can't help you on this one, I'm sorry, really." He told me and I nodded.

"It's ok, dad. At least you listened to me about it, that's what I needed you to hear." I told him and hugged him. "Thanks dad." I smiled and laid my head on his chest, he smiled down at me and rested his hands on my back.

"No problem Beck." He replied and I went to the couch to sit down, as I sat down, I saw something glow from dad's arm and wondered what it was, I put my jacket down and slowly approached him and saw what it was.

"What?" I thought to myself. I saw a glowing sword tattoo and was stunned by it, dad noticed and looked at my angrily.

"What are you doing, Rebekah!?" Dad asked me angry and pissed, I jumped and got back as he yelled.

"Your tattoo was glowing." I told him and he looked at it.

"That's...normal for it to happen."

"But-"

"Honestly, just don't do that again." He asked me and turned back to the counter to work on the dinner, I stared at him for a second and went back to sit on the couch and watch tv, what does that tattoo do and why did it glow like that?

Later on.

Dinner got done and Sauli returned home and we ate dinner together and Sauli told us what happened at Big Brother, just the same, really, nothing special. I was just sitting down wondering what happened to dad earlier, does that tattoo have some sort of power or something or was it just the sun shining on it? I don't know but I wanted to know, was dad ok?

After dinner.

I was watching tv and finished my food and watching tv, as I was watching tv, I heard an angry grunt from dad's room and heard something break, I turned the tv off and ran upstairs to hear what happened.

Adam's pov:Well, great, just fucking great! I broke the fucking window cuz of my fucking motions! I pranced around angry and broke some things in the room, I was fucking angry!

"You idiot! You almost let your daughter know!" I heard the voice in my mind say and I groaned.

"You fucker! You don't know how hard it is to keep a secret like this from someone!"

"You almost had her find out about your secret, dumb ass!!"

"It wasn't my fault the damn tattoo glowed like that!! Why am I being tortured like this, huh?!"

"You want torture? I'll give you torture!" The voice inside me exclaimed and I groaned as I felt some sort of pain inside my body and held onto the bed as it hit me, I felt my body becoming numb and my tattoo glowing and hurting me more as I fought the pain. I tried getting up but couldn't, I screamed as it hit me more and more and felt sweat appear around my body as I tried moving, whenever I moved, my body would hurt cuz of how numb it was. "See!? THAT is torture, my dear! Hurts, don't it!?" It asked me still controlling my body and I groaned as I tried to control it.

"S-stop! P-please! M-my body and cuts h-hurt!" I told it and I heard it laughing and causing more pain inside me.