I think I forgive him

Later on.

Bekah's pov:I walked downstairs and saw dad talking on the phone and sitting on the table chair, I walked to him and he smiled at me as he talked.

"Yes...his funereal is gonna be at the hospital he died in......in the backyard, the doctor's have this special place for people who die there and they suggested Brian should be buried there......My daughter and I are going there next week, I already asked the doctors to put the body in the coffin so it'll be ready......I don't know what'll happen now that Queen is almost gone, we've lost Freddie about 20 years ago and we just lose Brian due to the bullets from the band rehearsals......he died about a few weeks ago, probably 2-3 weeks, we weren't ready to put him in yet, it was kind of a surprise to both me and my daughter so we were letting it slip in till then...well, he's in his 60's so we knew this would've happened soon......yes we did, it was my daughter's ex boyfriends, he was in a gang and poor Bekah didn't know about it but he's in jail now due to the shooting, abusing my daughter and raping her......well, that's how the world we live in works, my dear......kay, sir. I'll talk to you later, thanks for calling." Dad ended his conversation and sighed, he put his hands in his hair and thought of some things.

"You ok, dad?" I asked him walking to the table and sitting down beside him.

"Yeah kiddo, just business with the manager. He was asking me about Brian." He told me and I put my hand on his arm.

"I'm sorry dad, do the glamberts know yet or no?"

"Well, the news will be revealed this week, everyone is getting worried we haven't started anything yet." He told me and heard clicking in the backyard, dad groaned and went to the window. "FUCK OFF!!!" He yelled to the paparazzi and they ran away.

"Dad."

"What?" He asked annoyed now, I got him a bottle of water and gave it to him.

"Don't put too much pressure on yourself, I know you're still hurting from the death of Brian but you can't solve it by yelling at paparazzi and getting annoyed." I told him and he sighed.

"You're right, I'm sorry I'm getting in my head, it's just...as a singer, it's tough for me, even pop stars have it rough around here." He admitted and I hugged him, he hugged back and kissed my head. "But enough of that for now, how did it go with Kurt? I saw him go in your room." Dad told me and I smiled.

"I think I forgive him." I told him and he smiled.

"That's my girl." Dad said pulling me in for a hug and a kiss on the head. "Did you guys talk it out?"

"Yeah, we did. I think he talked to Darren cause when I walked in here to get something, I heard him talking to someone about something." I told dad and he rubbed my back.

"Well, whatever it is, maybe it's just a friend Kurt has."

"Probably. I'm gonna hang out in the backyard to daydream, that's usually where I get my ideas for my drawings." I told dad and he laughed.

"Ok hon, I'll be in here doing work." He told me and I smiled and nodded and ran outside with my phone and sketchbook in hand, I walked outside and sketched some things, I heard someone walk outside and saw who it was. 

"Hey Kurt." I greeted as he walked out and he smiled.

"Hey Beck." He greeted back and sat down beside me. "So, I talked to Darren." He started off and I put my book beside me.

"No wonder cause when I was on my way to the living room, I heard you talking so, did he apologize?"

"Yeah, he said when he was flirty with you, he did it for Rachel's sake."

"What? I figured that idiot would do something like that! Then what?"

"He said she wanted revenge for you stealing me away and that's when all this chaos started."

"Should've known it was her all along, I'm so stupid!" I exclaimed covering my head in my knees and felt Kurt rub my back.

"Don't worry Beck, we're both to blame." 

"I didn't figure it out till now, I should've known she was in this. Ugh!" I groaned as I figured out the pieces.

"Well, I don't have to leave till 6 so we can hang out for a bit till I leave." Kurt told me and I smiled.

"Ok, cool. I was just sketching some sketch's out here, I do my daydream out here." I told him and he looked at it.

"Those are some good sketch's." He complimented and saw something in the paper. "What's this?" He asked getting the paper and I took it off. 

"Nothing..." I said putting it in my pocket and he playfully fought for the paper and got it. 

"You write songs? I didn't know you were a songwriter, do you have a melody for them?" He asked me looking through some songs. 

"I'm starting on one of them but I haven't gotten to the chorus or verse yet, just what I want in the music. It's kinda hard."

"Why don't you ask your dad how to make music?" He asked me and I quickly shook my head.

"No! No way!"

"Why not?"

"Cause he would probably want me to sing some of lyrics for him and I don't want that."

"You embarrassed?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah."

"So what? We sing in school and you don't see a bit of a problem there." 

"My dad's different though, he's kinda tough around the edges, I tried asking Tommy to help me right all the music but was scared he was gonna tell dad. I showed my dad some of the songs when I was sick and couldn't sing but that's it, he said they were really good. I even write Japanese to English songs, like if a song I like is in a different language, I would try to translate it to English." I told him and he smiled.

"An English girl writes songs from their original language down to English, that's pretty clever."

"Thanks. I sang a few songs in music class when I was alone but that's it, it just helps me with my musicial thoughts." I told him and he smiled and gave the paper back to me.

"So how many songs have you written?" He asked me.

"About 5-6."

"6 songs? That's impressive!" He told me and I laughed.

"Thanks! My most recent one is 'you didn't know'." I told him and showed him a sheet of it.

"Do you know what it's about or did you just write it because you had stuff in your mind?" He asked me.

"It's just a punk/rock song about a guy who deosn't know his girlfriend is just using him for fame, the music is just a bit like 'since you've been gone' by Kelly Clarkson, that's actually the music I have in my head to play it for except have a solo at the middle." I told him.

"Sounds like a killer song, I'm guessing you like Rock and Metal."

"Yes, very much and most of my songs are like Rock balled and just plain rock, I don't do screamo or anything like that but that's just me. Tommy usually helps me write some songs and he does the guitar and bass sometimes."