It might just be a while

As they talked, the bell rang.

"Oh hey! What class are you in?" Kurt asked Rachel, she looked at her schedule and read her classes.

"First is Math."

"Sweet! I'm in there!"

"Beck and I are in History." Brandi told him breaking the silence between us all.

"Darn!" I said jumping in and Kurt and Rachel shrugged.

"We'll see ya at lunch, let's go bestie." Kurt said to Rachel holding his arm out and she wrapped her arm around his and walked to class.

In History.

"Best friend? Best friend! He called her his best friend and not to mention 'let's go bestie!' And walked together in class like the people in the 60's!" I complained with Brandi and she groaned in agreement and frustration.

"I know! It's like he didn't care about us, just her." She complained and I groaned and sat next to her.

"Since Rachel is here, do you think he's gonna forget us?" I asked her and she thought for a moment.

"I hope not, he clearly didn't forget her and missed her like hell."

"If that happened with us, would you forget me?"

"No, never! Kurt's just excited about Rachel being here, nothing too bad!"

"I hope not cuz I really like Kurt and I just don't want anything to happen like that."

"Kurt's not gonna do that, Beck. Besides, we're his only friends here and Rachel, she might just be staying here for the month." Brandi exclaimed and I nodded.

"You're right, it might just be a while."

In Math

Kurt's pov:Rachel and I walked to class and talked for a bit, I was so happy to see her again! Rachel and I sat down next to each other and talked.

"So, how's it been in NYC?"

"Really great! I got another part in a Broadway musical!" Rachel told me and I smiled wide.

"Seriously?! That's awesome!" I said hugging her and she hugged back, I let go and smiled at her. "When do you start?"

"In a month, that's why I came here first, so I can tell you about it and see you again cause I missed my other half."

"I missed you too, Rach." I said hugging her, she hugged back tightly and class had started.

After classes are done

Bekah's pov:Brandi and I walked to our lockers and saw Kurt coming our way with Rachel. I had an angry look on my face and growled low enough for Gabs and I to hear.

"Stay calm, girl." She whispered to me and I nodded and saw them walking to us.

"Hey guys!" Brandi and I greeted together.

"Hey Brand, hey Beck." Kurt greeted with Rachel's arm tied to his arm.

"How was class?" Brandi asked them.

"Boring but at least I got to talk and spend some time with Kurt." Rachel said hugging him, she's a real hugger, isn't she?

"So Kurt, Brandi and I are gonna see a movie Thusday night, do you wanna join us?" I asked him and Brandi nodded.

"Oh sorry Beck, I'm gonna spend the whole month with Rachel, I haven't seen her in ages and I wanna catch up on what she's doing." Kurt told us and we were disappointed, mostly me.

"Oh, ok. Maybe next time then." I said getting my books from my locker and shutting it. "We'll still see ya at lunch, right?" I asked him making sure we're good.

"Yeah." He said and I nodded, giving him a blank smile.

"Kay, let's go, Brandi. Bye Kurt."

"Kay, later Kurt." She said following me and headed up to the penthouse, we got up there and set our books down, Brandi got her phone out and set out some of my dad's songs for us to study with while I looked outside.

"You ok, Beck?" Brandi asked me and I gave her a small nod.

"Yeah, just kinda upset." I told her and sighed, she walked to me and hugged me, I hugged back and laid my head on her shoulder.