Bekah tells Tommy

With Bekah

Bekah's pov:I went in the living room to find Tommy and tell him I know about him and dad, I saw him watching tv and smiled and jumped beside him as I saw him.

"Hey." I greeted him and saw him smiling back at me.

"Hey babe! I saw you go in there and talked to your dad, what happened?" He asked me, he must've came home ages ago. 

"Well, that's what I wanted to tell you. Dad told me something." I started off and he gave me a confused look.

"What was it, Beck?" He asked confused and I sighed and looked at him.

"I know your secret." I told him and his eyes widen.

"Excuse me?" He asked surprised and I nodded.

"Yeah. I came home after school and dad was in his form and he told me that he and you were vampires." I told him and he had a surprised look on him.

"Oh, he did?"

"Yeah and I'm not afraid of you guys or anything, I actually find it pretty awesome that my life is gonna be a supernatural now haha." I laughed and he smiled and laughed with me, I hugged him tightly and he hugged back just as tight.

"You're really not mad?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No, besides." I cut off as I pushed Tommy down on the couch and sat on his waist. "Sex will be a lot more fun now considering you're an immortal." I seductively told him and he gave me a flirty smile.

"Get ready for the night of your life, my dear." Tommy told me and we quickly made out with each other and got busy on the couch.

Later on.

After Tommy and I fucked, I went back in my room and studied for Monday's test, it was both a Math and English test and it was fucking hard!! But never mind that, as I did my work, I heard chatting and wondered what it was. I went downstairs and saw who it was, I saw Kurt with Rachel talking in the living room and heading to his room. I quickly hid behind the door and overheard them talking, I heard his door shut and quietly heard them talk.

"So, guess what?" I heard Kurt say to Rachel.

"What?"

"Yesterday at school, guess who talked to me?"

"Who?"

"Darren Criss of the football team." I heard Kurt tell her that and I rolled my eyes as he told her and I heard her gasp.

"No way! What about?" 

"He asked if I wanted to see a movie with him and I said yes! I'm going with him tonight!" 

"This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!" I heard Rachel yell in excitement and I quietly groaned as I heard them, I overhead them for 5 minutes and got bored and left to do my homework. After a few minutes have gone by, I decided to sneakily hear them again and heard them talking, Kurt's door was opened a tiny bit so I can see what happened. (What's gonna happen next may be too much but just skip to the next one if you don't wanna read this)

"So, listen Kurt, I've got something to say." I heard Rachel start off and he looked at her.

"What is it?" I heard him ask and she got up and she sighed.

"I've noticed when you and Bekah would hang out, you seemed to get kinda flirty with her." I heard Rachel say and Kurt gave her a confused look, what was she talking about?

"Um Rach, I've never gotten flirty with Bekah, I'm gay, not straight."

"Yeah but I've heard her say that she likes you that way." Rachel said and Tommy walked by and heard her say that.

"She has a boyfriend and it's this guy speaking!" Tommy yelled at her smiling at me and I quietly laughed.

"Um...excuse me but you have no right to interfere like that!" I heard Rachel say and became angry with her.

"Rach, Tommy is right. They are dating, she's not a slut." I heard Kurt say and heard her sigh.

"Well, that's what I heard but besides all that, there's something I've gotta say." I heard Rachel start off and saw Kurt tilt his head.

"What?" He asked her and she groaned.

"I think I like you." I heard her say and my eyes widen, I saw Kurt give her the 'excuse me' look and scratched his head.

"Rachel, I'm glad you like me that way but I'm not into girls." He told her and she walked closer to him, making him back up.

"Oh please, you're not into girls but yet, you kissed a few girls before."

"Because I didn't tell everyone I'm gay, it was a cover-up."

"How come you used all those girls instead of me or were you just covering up the fact you like me?" I heard Rachel ask him and I couldn't believe her! She was trying to seduce Kurt! 

"Rachel, I love you but not that way. I'm into guys like Darren." He told her and she blocked him so he wouldn't move.

"You're a kidder, aren't you, Kurt?" She asked him and he stuttered and saw her kiss him, he didn't kiss back of course and was trying to get out. She pulled back and smiled at him, leaving him stunned and shocked. "You're a good kisser, Kurt. These clothes seem pretty tight on me, care to take them off?" She asked smiling at him and he didn't respond or anything, she took off her shirt and looked at him. "Maybe it would be best if I controlled-" She got cut off as he kissed her and she kissed back and tangled her hands in his hair, as I saw them, my eyes were filled with tears.