I feel so guilty of myself right now

Gabby rubbed his shoulder and smiled at him, I smiled at him and untied Kurt, dad helped me and got him off the table, he lifted him up and set him on the couch. He felt Kurt's pulse and forehead to see how he is.

"How is he?" I asked holding Kurt's hand.

"He has a small concision but he will regain conscious in 2-3 hours, it seems. Don't worry, he'll be ok, trust me." Dad said patting my back and lifted Blaine on his back and checked his head. "You shot him alright, but I'm not sure it killed him." Dad told me checking Blaine's head, I glared at him and got angry.

"What?! Then I will KILL him then." I said getting my gun and going to him, dad stopped me and took my gun. "Hey!"

"Let me do the talking and violence to him, Beck. I think I can scare him off."

"Ok, as long as I'm here watching you and making sure Kurt and Gabby are ok then that's fine."

"Kay. Since Kurt is out and so is Blaine, I'm gonna stay here and make sure that everyone is gonna be ok considering I'm the oldest one." Dad said sitting down and I nodded and sat beside Kurt.

"Can we get a washcloth or anything to help Kurt?" Gabby asked rubbing his hair, I got up and got a warm washcloth and gave it to her. She grabbed it and sat it on Kurt's forehead, gently making sure he doesn't wake up, dad never kept his eyes off Blaine to make sure he don't move and had his gun ready. I watched dad as he stared at Blaine's cold body and heard a little growl from him, I got up and calmed dad by rubbing his shoulder.

"I swear, when that fucker wakes up, I'm gonna kick his sorry ass." Dad said tighten his fist in an angry way and looked at me. "Anyone who tries to hurt my daughter's friend gets their nuts twisted."

"Don't worry, pop. It'll be ok."

2 hours later.

Gabby was talking to dad while I looked at Kurt sleeping gently on the couch, I held his hand and closed my eyes, I didn't want him to be unconscious anymore, I want him to know he's gonna be ok, I laid my head on Kurt's stomach and heard a small beating in his heart, he was still ok, he was just sleeping. I almost went to sleep when I felt Kurt get up and rub his eyes, I got off and saw Kurt looking around.

"W-where am I?" Kurt asked looking around, he saw me and smiled, he was happy to see me. He hugged me tightly and I hugged back just as tight.

"You're here! Thank god!" Kurt said joyfully and excitement.

"When you called after you dumped Blaine, I came here fast as lightning to help you." I told him and he smiled, I heard dad and Gabby run up and saw Kurt ok and well.

"You're ok!" Gabby yelled hugging him, he hugged back and got up.

"Where's Blaine?"

"Before you say anything, we just want you to know that what Blaine was going to do was heartbreaking."

"What was he gonna do?"

"Kurt, he had you tied up and in your boxers on a torture table, it looked like he was gonna rape you." Gabby told him and he stood there in shock and disappointment, he looked down and plopped on the couch and covered his eyes in shame and guilt.

"I feel so guilty of myself right now." Kurt said in disappointment and embarrassment, I sat down next to him and comfort him.

"Honey, it wasn't your fault. Blaine is the guilt here, not you."

"Besides, you didn't even know what was going to happen if you did but you need to know you did the right thing, you stood up to Blaine and called Beck in order for her to come and help you." Gabby said comforting Kurt and hugging him, dad gave a little smile and glared at Blaine's body.

"At least no one got hurt or died from the actions Blaine was doing to everyone, the only problem is that he ain't dead."

"I'll kill him but my dad won't let me!"

"I'll handle it, Beck. In the meantime, get Kurt to a safe place and one of you girls look after him until then, I'll let y'all know when I'm done."

"What if it takes a couple hours? What if he hears us but keeping still?"

"Hmm, Kurt, does Blaine have any spare cuffs and a rope somewhere?"

"He has one in his closet in "his" room, I'll go get it."

"No, I will, Kurt. You're still trying to reform yourself, I'll be back. Where's the room?"

"To your right, the closet is on the far right of the wall when you walk in, that's usually where he keeps his bondage things at." Kurt told me and I went in there to get them, I saw the room and closet and was stunned.

"Wow...Blaine really likes BDSM things, doesn't he?" I told myself and got the stuff and brought them to dad.

"Thanks Beck! Girls, get Kurt to a safe place, I'll handle his ex." Dad said cuffing Blaine, we got Kurt out of the room and headed downstairs to keep him safe.

Adam's pov:After everyone left, Blaine woke up and saw me with a weapon in my hand, he tried getting up but he was cuffed to the table.

"Hello Blainey." I said with an evil face, he growled and looked at me.

"You fucker! Where's Kurt?" Blaine asked and I swung him with my weapon.

"Shut up, you piece of shit! Now, for what you've done to Kurt, time for the punishment." I said beating Blaine with the wrench.

Bekah's pov:I saw dad beating Blaine up brutally and saw blood coming out and a few skin ripping out, he was beating him brutally and harshly, he was mad! It was like that scene in the Walking dead game where Kenny brutally beat up Carter (or whatever his name is) with a weapon and all, let's just hope he isn't brutally beaten up, I mean, I know what Blaine did to Kurt wasn't great but I didn't know dad would do this to him! I saw dad painfully abusing him and some of Blaine's limps were coming off and I immediately got scared and scarred, I ran downstairs and yelled at dad.

"Daddy stop!!" I yelled at him giving him a stop gesture and he noticed me and whacked Blaine one more time before ending his section.

"What are you doing, Bekah? I was giving him punishment."

"Are you fucking serious right now?"

"What? I've done it before, I'm quite a pro at it."

"But still! Too fucking much, besides, he's dead!"

"Well, I'm gonna keep doing it until further notice."

"Just don't do nothing gory, just beat him up."

"You can trust me hon." Dad said kissing my head and I went downstairs.