I'm just happy you're back!

Adam's pov:My eyes widen and I couldn't find no words to speak.

"S-s-s-s-sau-" I stuttered, Sauli smiled and hugged me, I hugged back tightly and let out a few tears.

"I missed you so much, babe." I cried out letting tears fall down hard.

"Oh Addy, I would've came sooner but the car accident got to me."

"What happened? Were you in the hospital?!" I asked worried and closed the door.

"You won't believe it. I was dead for a few weeks and then I was alive the next week, I was in the hospital of course and I got restored. I wanted to call but they wouldn't allow it and my phone broke so I couldn't call, I'm so sorry if I disappointed you." Sauli said crying, I left up his head and kissed him.

"You never disappoint me, Saul. I love you too much to not be disappointed in you, I'm just glad you're back in my house, in my arms. Oh! Beck is going to be so happy to know that her father is still alive!"

"Where is she?" Sauli asked smiling.

"She's in the shower, she'll be out in a few."

"While she's taking one, what's been happening?"

"Well, ever since your short death, we've had it tough and poor Bekah, she's been bullied, cutting herself and raped by her old dumb ex."

"Aw poor gal!"

"Yeah, I hate it."

"Is she ok now?"

"Yeah, she's fine. Has great friends, a great school and a great life." I told him, I heard Bekah get out and walk downstairs.

"Hey dad! Hey-" Bekah stopped as she saw Sauli, she covered her mouth in awe and tears came out. Sauli smiled and walked to her.

"Hey baby girl, you missed me?" Sauli asked her and she ran up to him and hugged him.

"Kaipasin sinua!" (I missed you!) Bekah cried out hugging Sauli, he hugged back tightly and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Kaipasin sinäkin tyttövauva." (I missed you too baby girl) Sauli cried out.

"Missä olet ollut? Luulin kuollut!" (Where have you been? I thought you died!) I asked him happily.

"Olet ei tulee uskoa tämän! Olen ollut kuollut varten 2-3 viikon ja olen vielä elossa! En voi uskoa sitä!" (You're not gonna believe this! I've been dead for 2-3 weeks and I'm still alive! I can't believe it!)

"English please!" I yelled at them as they were speaking in Finnish, Sauli's language.

"Sorry babe, I was just telling her how I can't believe I was dead for 2 weeks and here I am"

"I'm so glad! We're one big happy family again!"

Living my life as a Lambert {season 2}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें