Bekah and Kurt's little argument.

I yelled at him and he laughed.

"Let me guess, did he also take your virginity?" He asked me and my eyes widen.

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" I yelled angry at him and had fire coming out of my head, now he was just being nosy.

"So, I'm guessing that's a yes?" He asked me and I growled and yelled.

"YOU'RE NOW JUST BEING A NOSY ASSHOLE!" I yelled at him and waved my arms angrily at him and he laughed as he saw me.

"Yes I am, my dear. But I'm doing it for a good reason."

"NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE JUST BEING A NOSY ASSHOLE! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!" I yelled at him and he laughed as he saw me.

"You're too funny, Beck!" He told me and starting walking away.

"You know, maybe you're just jealous I have a hot bod and an amazing fucker in bed." I told Kurt smiling and checking out my fingernails, I heard him stop walking and dropped his bag.

"What did you just say to me?"

"You heard me." I exclaimed smiling.

"You did NOT just say THAT to me!" He exclaimed and looked back at me.

"I think......I just did." I exclaimed back and heard him gasp.

"Well, I'll have you know that you're a GIRL so of course you're gonna have a hot bod and a hot boyfriend and lover in bed! You got the boobs and curves for it and you see me being sassy and confident as you are." Kurt told me smiling.

"Or maybe too, you have a little crush on me." I exclaimed and his eyes widened.

"What!?"

"Maybe you're a girl inside but born in a male body and all and have a secret Lezbo crush on me and you wanna fuck me till I burst." I told him and heard him growl, I smirked and turned my back on him. "ALTHOUGH, I COULD fuck you, I mean, you ARE pretty cute." I told him flicking my hair seductively and laughed softly.

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M NOT A GIRL IN A MALE BODY, I'M NOT HOT FOR YOU, DON'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU, NOT JEALOUS OF YOUR LOOKS, BOYFRIEND AND OTHER STUFF AND thank you for the compliment." He yelled but then smiled and fixed his hair and giggled.

"Just admit it, Hummel. You wanna fuck me but you're too scared that you'll have feelings for me." I told him checking my nails and giggling softly.

"I told you before, Lambert! I do NOT wanna have sex with you and I DON'T have sexual feelings for you."

"Riiight, ok. Whatever but you are just secretly jelly of my body and my good looks." I told him and he came close to my face. "Ummm hello there."

"Why would I be jealous of a famous pop star's daughter's good looks?"

"Because I've seen the way you look at me, you're just staring at my good looks and big busting features." I told him posing and saw him twitch.

"DIVA! YOU'RE SUCH A LITTLE DIVA!" He exclaimed at me.

"So are you. You're just a little bitchy fashionista." I told him and he just stood there.

"You little-you little!" He stuttered and I smirked as he got lost in his words.

"Lost for words, I see."

"At least I don't dress like a Gothic Marilyn Manson!" He yelled at me and I looked at him.

"What did you just call me?" I asked him getting pissed off.

"HA! I said it! You dress like a wannabe Marilyn Manson." He told me and I looked back at him.

"I'll have you know that Black isn't the ONLY color of clothing I have, I have clothes like you do and they are FAR more STYLISH then YOUR clothes!" I told him and he smirked.

"Show me." He started off and I just stood there.

"Huh?"

"Show me...your clothing." He repeated a bit slower while staring at his nails.

"You're not allowed to look at them, you're not my fashion critic!" I exclaimed and he smirked.

"That explains why you don't wear nothing stylish, you need to call me before you get dressed in the morning." He told me and I gasped.

"I dress perfectly and stylish! I live in a stylish home!"

"Well, no offense but, the only stylish person there is in this world is your dad and me." He told me, he did NOT just go there!