We'll leave it on the line

"Ok, what's up, Mrs. I can't keep my emotions together?"

"I wanna know what the hell that was in there with you suddenly joining in."

"Look, simple as ever. I got pissed by hearing you sing about me in there and I joined in, ok? That better?"

"No it's not better! That song was only for Brandi and I, we didn't put you in there and god knows Ron didn't! I'm surprised you didn't even get in trouble!"

"Well, that's probably cuz he thought I was a better singer than you were." Kurt taunted me with a smile.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"You heard me."

"You know what? I thought you were different than this but I guess I was wrong. I think you should go before I hit you like you did with me." I said not wanting him near me.

"That's a REALLY good idea! I was just thinking that!" He said leaving me by myself. I kicked the locker and slid to the floor upset, I noticed I was the only one in the hallway and sighed.

(Bekah-I didn't wanna say I'm sorry for breaking us apart/Kurt-I didn't wanna say It was my fault even though I knew it was/Bekah-I didn't wanna call you back cuz I knew that I was wrong/Both-Yeah I knew, I was wrong/Bekah-One in the same, never to change, our love was beautiful/Both-We had it all, destined to fall, our love was magical/Kurt-Wanted to say/Bekah-There's no need to fight/Kurt-You know that we'll reunite/Both-But tonight, we'll leave it on the line/Bekah-Listen baby) Bekah sang as she got up. (Kurt-Never would've said forever if I knew it end so bad/Bekah-Well, why did you say I love you if you knew that we wouldn't last) Bekah sang as it lead to Kurt walking around the school mad and confused. (Kurt-Baby I just can't hear what I was saying, the fight is breaking us up/Bekah-Or is that just us? Just tell me is that us?/Both-One in the same, never to change, our love was beautiful! We had it all, destined to fall, our love was magical!/Kurt-Wanted to say/Bekah-There's no need to fight/Kurt-You know that we'll reunite/Both-But tonight, we'll leave it on the line/Kurt-I try to talk again but I get your saying, like a letter's been unread/Bekah-Apologies are often open ended/Both-But we were better left unsaid! One in the same, never to change, our love was beautiful! We had it all, destined to fall, our love was magical!/Kurt-Wanted to say/Bekah-There's no need to fight, oh!/Kurt-You know that we'll reunite, oh!/Both-But tonight, we'll leave it on the line! Oh, we'll leave it on the line tonight!)

{Oh my god! I'm so sorry if that was confusing to read but I hope y'all still liked it and was it bad if I was getting kinda emotional during this? Cuz if you think about it, the whole fight was kinda their fault but hope y'all enjoyed it! Bye!)