How the shit did I pull that off?

Warning~ Long as SHiT

Titiana

Presley let out a sigh, gently putting down the dish she was cleaning. She could feel his eyes on her again. It was a week after the mess with Sungha and his gang. She only had one bruise left, and it would be gone tomorrow. Nevertheless, Taehyung still followed her around like a lost puppy. He had been since the day they got back. She had tried to reassure him several times that she was just fine, but he would never hear it.

"Taehyung." She turned to face him.

"What?" He shrugged innocently.

Presley gave him a look, leaning back against the counter. "You're doing it again."

"Doing what? I'm just sitting here."

She tilted her head. "Following me around the house, you've been doing it for the past three days." She slowly walked towards him. "How many times do I have to tell you that I am perfectly okay?"

Taehyung looked at her for a minute before dropping his head. "Sorry," He muttered. "I just," His hands clasped in his lap, shaking slightly from how hard he was clenching them. "Sorry."

Presley felt a ping of guilt listening to him, almost wishing she hadn't said anything. She bent down, trying to look in his eyes. "None of what happened was your fault."

"All of it was my fault." He shook his head. "I never should've brought you there in the first place. I was stupid, putting you in danger like that."

"Tae," Presley rolled her eyes. "What's my occupation?"

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at the small humor in her voice. It quickly disappeared though. He kept his mouth shut, staying silent, forcing Presley to huff out a breath.

"I'm not as helpless as you think."

"No!" Taehyung finally lifted his head to look at her. "That's not it, I don't think that at all I-"

Presley interrupted him with a laugh. "I know," She placed her hand gently on his knee. "I'm just saying you don't have to keep beating yourself up so much. I really wasn't hurt at all."

"But what could've happened," He couldn't even say it. "After Katrina-"

Presley's heart hurt, trying to think of something that would make him feel better. She really didn't think any of this was his fault, but she didn't know how to get him to see that.

Before she could say something that probably wouldn't have even helped, Taehyung's phone started ringing. He raised an eyebrow as he picked it up, but his face soon turned to one of pure surprise when seeing the caller ID.

"Excuse me." He muttered under his breath, walking out of the kitchen and out the front door. She was able to make out a few words before he closed the door. "Alana, are you okay?"

Alana? Presley thought with narrowed eyes. She's never heard that name in this house before, but the tone in his voice indicated that he knew her. Very well.

Hating her curiosity, she grabbed the cooking oil from the counter and hurried to the window right by the door. Dibbing the hem of her shirt in the oil, she rubbed a small amount of it against the window seal, being able to open it without any sound at all.

"Whoa, okay slow down." The urgency in his voice set her off for some reason. "Are you sure? You know what that doesn't matter where are you right now?" From what little she could see he was pacing. "I will be there as soon as I can, don't go anywhere."