I'm not afraid

Despite Taehyung asking and nagging, Presley kept quiet about what she had seen on the paper. She had a look on her face the whole way home that set Taehyung off a little. When they reached home, she went straight to Alya.

"Is Katrina back yet?" She asked urgently.

Alya looked up from her spot on the couch, her eyebrows creasing. "No not yet. She is still out with Yoongi."

"I need to talk to you." She grabbed the sleeve of her shirt, dragging her up. Alya gave her a confused look, but said nothing as they moved outside.

"What was that?" Namjoon asked once the door closed.

"No idea." Taehyung shrugged. "Baekhyun Hyung gave me a list of all of Gain's allies. I didn't want to look at it until we got back, but she skimmed over the names and she must have saw one that she knew, because she shut down after looking at it."

"They've worked against a few gangs before." Jungkook said from his spot on the wall. "She could have known one of them to be very dangerous."

"Saddly, I don't think it was something as simple as that." Taehyung shook his head slowly.

Jungkook tapped his foot as he searched Taehyungs face, an idea suddenly popping into his head. "You don't think-" He started, but was interrupted by the door opening.

"You're back." Namjoon stood as Katrina and Yoongi walked in. "Get anything good?"

"I wouldn't say good." Yoongi muttered, throwing his jacket on the side of the couch. "So it turns out that the daughter isn't really in charge. Their second command, the guy we tracked the phone number to, is the guy really running everything. I don't know why, or how, but," Yoongi shrugged as he sat down next to Namjoon. "And to add onto that, they want Katrina."

"What?" Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time.

"They just want me on their fighting team." I shook my head.

"Wait," Jimin stood. "Does that mean that they took Jungkook only to get to you? Because of that deal she made?"

"I don't think that was their first intention." Katrina said. "They honestly wanted to just grow stronger by taking him, but when they found out about me, I guess they figured it was a win win."

"So what does that mean?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm sure they know I will not willingly join them, so I bet they are trying to come up with a plan to force me or something stupid like that."

"Well they already learned that messing with us doesn't end well." Namjoon stood from his spot on the couch. "So i'm not sure what they-"

The door opened again, this time Alya and Presley appeared, a look on Alya's face that could kill. When they saw Katrina, they looked as though she wasn't supposed to be there.

"What were you doing?" Katrina asked with a raised eyebrow.

Presley looked desperately at Alya, who took in a deep sigh and nodded slowly. Presley pursed her lips tightly and slowly moved forward, pulling out a piece of paper from behind her back, handing it to Katrina with shaky hands.

Katrina looked down at the paper for a moment. "You're acting like these are divorce papers."

Presley only looked at her, her eyes hard. Katrina whistled through her teeth, taking the paper.

"Wrong time to joke, got it." She muttered scanning the paper with her eyes.

All seven boys were eager to figure out what these three girls were getting at, but all sat with patients as they watched closely. Katrina leaned back on the couch as she read over the paper, her face straight until she reached the bottom.