I Promise It Won't

One Year Later~

BTS

"When does Jungkook get back?" Jimin called over his shoulder to Yoongi in the kitchen.

"Late tonight," Yoongi said, coming back to sit on the couch. "His flight lands at 10."

"You think he found anything?"

"Don't know." Yoongi shrugged. "I'd like to think if he did he would've called.

Jimin sank down in his seat. Jungkook flew out to Japan two days ago with Jin to look into something for Alya. Jimin could tell Namjoon knew what about, but the rest of the house was left in the dark. Jimin didn't worry too much about it, if it was really important he would tell them eventually, but it was an odd team. Jin and Jungkook, it was a weird pairing for something overseas.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Yoongi's voice broke him out of his thoughts.

"What?"

"Take out?"

Jimin snorted out a laugh. "I wasn't thinking that at all."

"So no?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, standing up. "Dumbass."

"What?" Yoongi threw his arms out, grabbing his jacket with a grin. "Should we get something for Hoseok and Kat? When do you think they'll get back?"

"They'll probably get something while they're out. I don't know how long they'll be." Jimin tossed him the keys.

The two got out the door, almost to the car before Yoongi's phone started going off. Why was Jungkook calling him? He unlocked the car while putting the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, please tell me Katrina is with you."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, turning to Jimin who was sitting in the passenger seat. He didn't like the sound of worry in his voice. "No, why?"

"Shit," Jungkook cursed under his breath. "Where is she?"

"Not totally sure, she's with Hobi though. What's wrong?"

"What's going on?" Jimin asked, but Yoongi batted him off.

"I can't tell you over the phone. We are on our way to the airport right now. Can you find her?"

"Jungkook-"

"Just find her." Yoongi bit down on his lip, very nervous now. Jimin was looking at him with wide eyes. "Please Yoongi, find her."

Yoongi blinked as he hung up, extremely confused. "What was that?" Jimin asked, pretty antsy.

"It was Jungkook. He told me to find Katrina." He looked up at him. "He sounded worried."

"Worried?" Jimin's face fell white.

Yoongi bit down on his lip, pulling up Katrina's number. "The hell?" He muttered after a second. "It went to voicemail.

Jimin cursed under his breath, taking out his phone and calling Hoseok. "Shit, Hoseok's not answering either."

"Do you know where they were going?" Yoongi asked, starting up the car.

"No." Jimin sighed. "But I do know the area, there's a Chinese place around there that Hoseok loves. I bet if they go out for food he'll want to go there."

"That's better than nothing," Yoongi muttered, slamming his foot on the gas.

Titiana