Kiss me Pt2

Titiana

My mind was awake but I couldn't quite open my eyes. I could tell I was on a bed, and there were other people in the room. I wasn't sure how many there were, since they were not talking, just moving around, but then the sound of a phone went off.

"Taehyung?" That was Presley, her voice soft. "Is everything alright?"

There was some shuffling and slight whispers from someone right next to me- who I now named as Jimin- telling her to put it on speaker.

"Jimin and Yoongi want to hear," Presley said. "Is that alright?"

A second later the sound from the phone became louder as she must've put it on the table near me.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked.

"We just got here," Taehyung said through the phone. "He's already on his way up. I can't see him anymore."

"Is something wrong?" Presley asked.

"Well," Taehyung sighed out. "He just seems off. I was expecting it but... I don't know, I don't really know how to say it."

"Well, it's Mel," Presley growled out. "He's always been fuzzy when it comes to her."

"He's not fuzzy," Jimin muttered. "He hates her just as much as the rest of us, even more, but he's still got something in him that is connected to her. It's not that he is still secretly in love with her, he just doesn't want to rip her throat out."

"He needed to talk to her alone." Yoongi sighed out. "He needs to realize that there is nothing in that girl that he should even think about hanging onto."

"Was he really acting that weird?" Presley asked.

"Sort of." Taehyung clicked his tongue. "He definitely seemed nervous, I don't think he was nervous just to see her, but he did seem... off."

I wanted to say something so badly. I knew this would happen, all of this. We had to deal with Mel one way or another, and the only way she would ever agree to a civilized meeting is if it was with Jungkook. I just wish I would've been conscious while this decision was made.

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't nervous about him falling back in love with her, I'm scared of what she is going to do. I wouldn't put it past her to get her hands on him somehow, and that pissed me the fuck off. I knew in a million years he wouldn't do anything, but her...

"Is Katrina still out?"

"Yeah, she-"

I let out a low groan, wanting them to know I was listening in, but still a little too tired to actually open my eyes.

"Oh hold on." I felt Yoongi's hand gently rest on my forehead.

I let out as big of a breath as I could without hurting my chest. "I want to stretch," I grumbled out. "But I caaaan't."

I could hear Presley let out a breathy laugh. "Looks like she's still got a little bit of knock out gas in her system."

"How does your shoulder feel?" Yoongi's soft voice echoed through my head.

"I need to stretch it." I finally forced my eyes open, pouting my bottom lip.

"I vote we give her anesthetic once a week." Jimin grinned from the seat right next to the bed. "Look at this little baby~"

"Don't call me a baby," I whined. "I can break your nose 18 different ways."

"Sure champ." Yoongi snickered, his thumb brushing lightly against my forehead. "But you need to answer me, how does your shoulder feel? Does it hurt anywhere?"