He want's what?

Titania

"Is it weird that i'm kind of excited?" I asked, forcing myself not to bounce on my toes.

"Kind of." Yoongi rolled his eyes, but he was smiling.

It was just the two of this time. Yoongi had a friend that was a prisoner and apparently knew everything there was to know about the streets of Seoul. Somehow, he got out of his cell for a night and we were meeting up with him. Yoongi had already talked to him about Gain before this, but he had more information. It was just the two of us seeing as this guy might get suspicious. Normally Yoongi would have brought Jungkook or Jimin, but this guy heard that we were in town and he wanted to meet me. Honestly, I was totally looking forward to it.

"Me and this guy, we aren't friends." Yoongi said as we got out of the car. "He owes me favors, so don't let your guard down. I highly doubt something will happen, but if it does, don't hold back."

"I got it." I smiled at him, flashing my bracelets in his direction.

"Good." Yoongi shoved his hands in his pockets as we walked. I eyed everything out of habit, memorizing the area.

"So, how did this guy get out of prison anyway?" I asked. "And if he can get out so easy, why doesn't he stay out?"

Yoongi sighed deeply and shook his head. "I have no fucking clue." He muttered under his breath.

I heard footsteps then, about five. I tugged on Yoongi's arm lightly and he stopped just as the men became visible.

"Suga." The man in the front gave a slight nod to Yoongi, then immediately averted his eyes to me. "So you actually brought her?" He slowly started to smile.

"She insisted." Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh yeah?" He cocked an eyebrow, tilted his head as he looked at me.

"Yeah." I smiled up at him. "I was just curious as to why someone like you would escape prison just to go back."

"I have my reasons."

"Of for sure." I nodded. "I mean, from what i've seen there is a lot of sex in prison, but to be fair, that's orange is the new black, and that's a female prison, but I guess it could happen at a guy one too. Is there someone special?"

He jerked back as Yoongi whipped his head over to me. I looked between the two, honestly confused.

"Was I not supposed to-"

"Just shut up." Yoongi wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled my head down into his chest. "I know you don't have a lot of time, and neither do I. Don't waste it and tell me what you found."

I hit at his arm and thought about kicking out his legs, but the guy started talking. "I'm not sure how much this will help you, but you know how the whole thing is run by a girl? Yeah, she acts like she is in charge, but really, it's her second in command. Seong Ji-Woo."

"That doesn't make any sense." Yoongi said, still holding my head down with some strength.

"She is the daughter of the guy running it all, so she is the most reasonable to take over at least something, but you saw how she acts. She is reckless and power crazy. Her daddy makes it look like she is in charge, but when it comes to the important decisions, the real information is handed down to Seong Ji-Woo."

I knew something was off with Seong Ji-Woo from the moment I laid my eyes on him. It still didn't make a lick of sense. Could Diana really be stupid enough to believe something like that? Or did she know? And why the hell did he look impressed with me beating her in the ring? Why didn't he try to stop us leaving?