Baseball?

Me whenever someone asks me when I'm updating ^^

Titiana

"You sure that'll work?" Namjoon's voice came back pretty narrow, but I could tell there was a slight hilt.

"It should." I looked down at my watch. "They are in something in the air. I'm not 100% sure what it is, but it's not a helicopter or something that could land in a small area, we would've heard it from here. Haywood agreed to meet me where I am now, which is in the middle of a bunch of trees, they are going to have to land farther away from the meeting place, which gives Tae and Hoseok the opening to get Jungkook."

"They'll leave guards," Yoongi said matter-a-factly.

"Sure they will." I simply shrugged. "But they are going to bring their more heavy guards with them. Jungkook is surely tied up somewhere, they're not going to worry about him as much as they are me."

"This has a lot of potholes Kat," Jimin muttered.

"It's our best bet right now." I gave him the most convincing smile I could. "And if we pull this off, then hopefully we'll be done with all of this."

"Until the next girl gets infatuated with your kookie." Presley teased through the phone Yoongi held.

I clenched my jaw as Jimin and Yoongi gave me a smirk. "I'm not afraid to use this on you." I shoved my gun towards them.

"Hoseok's got a ping on something landing a little ways away." Namjoon's voice cut through. "Are you sure we shouldn't send Tae to you?"

"I've got Jimin," I looked down at my gun. "And Yoongi, who is a better shot than most of you. Besides, just because most of their guards should be coming for me doesn't mean there won't be any by Jungkook, and I'm not totally sure how many. I think it's best if we have one of the better fighters going for Jungkook."

"I still think we should be closer to you." Jimin sputtered.

"I'm sure they've got some heat signature trackers, they'll catch you and then everything will get fucked up." I looked up at him, my heart softening at his worried eyes. "Come on," I tried to joke. "You really think I can't handle a couple of old men who are already scared shitless of me?"

"I know you can." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Just don't set the forest on fire before we join the party." Yoongi ruffled my hair, something I've noticed he does as an act of voicing his affection.

"That would just be rude, seeing as your the arsonist."

"Huh?" Yoongi tilted his head.

"Ah! Kat!" Taehyung's voice hissed through the phone. "I told you not to say anything about that!"

I bit down on my bottom lip, remember the conversation with Taehyung. "What do you mean?" Yoongi pulled the phone closer to his ear. "Taehyung I swear I will-"

"Figures closing in on your position." Hoseok barked. "Get out you two."

"One last time Katrina," Namjoon almost whispered. "I need to hear you say you are completely okay with this."

I clenched my jaw tightly, thinking of what was at risk. "When I first met Ayla, she told me I should fight to get stronger, to make people see me in a different light, but I should fight desperately for the things I want." The familiar click of ammo being shoved into my gun filled my ears like a calming lullaby.

"And they have something I desperately want."

BTS

"We can't go to Katrina right now," Taehyung whispered as the three made their way very carefully out of the aircraft.