How about a deal squirt

BTS

Jungkook hurt all over. It wasn't really a pain, necessarily, but the feeling of pins and needles when your foot is asleep. Yeah that, but everywhere. Everywhere except his head. That was the one thing that was pulsing with pain.

He couldn't move anything to try and shake the weird feeling, both his hands and ankles were tied to something bolted to the floor.

Pushing aside the drumming of his headache, he could make out a few voices.

"So what now?" A boy's voice muttered low.

"It's their move." A girl replied. "They know where we are, so we just wait for them to come to us, and then I will tell them what I want."

"And if they come up with a plan to get him back?"

"They won't be able to get in. I'll be in this room the whole time, so will five other people. They've got that other guy that is pretty good at fighting, and they have another that could take down a few of us, but all of us, without him up and running, they wouldn't stand a chance."

"You're wrong." Jungkook managed, coughing slightly as he peeled his eyes open.

"He's awake." The girl smiled down at him.

He had to blink a few times to get a clear image. The girl that stood in front of him at long black, straight hair and dark eyes. She had a feminine elegance to her, but she held herself in a way that made Jungkook look her in the eye.

"You know," She leaned down closer to him. "Some of the guys wanted to knock you out with a punch to the face, but I told them no can do. I didn't want to ruin your handsome face."

"Eww, gross you're like 40." Jungkook scrunched his nose as the girl jerked back. "Besides, you couldn't even if you wanted to. You pulled this cowardly trick of yours because you knew you couldn't beat me in a face to face fight."

The girl cleared her throat. "Cowardly? Who's the one tied to the chair? Who's the one that fell for the fake phone call?"

Jungkook felt his stomach flip. "Her voice." His voice fell low, a sharp growl. "How the hell did you get it?"

The girl grinned down at him. "I never thought it would be that easy to deceive a Bangtan Boy. Honestly, who knew a simple call from a girl would destroy your guard completely."

"How did you know about her?" Jungkook knew he was the one tied to the chair, the one who was really in trouble, but all his mind would worry about was the girl with red hair.

"You know your best buds B-Free?" She said looking down at her nails. "Yeah, I was a little hesitant about working with such idiots, but they turned out to be helpful. I tried to get the Hyena herself, but she slipped through my fingers. Her voice worked just as well though."

Jungkook clenched his fists as he forced himself not to struggle, giving her satisfaction. She must have been Diana Ranah, the leader of this section, and the daughter of the man running everything.

"I'm sorry, we got sidetracked. What was it that you said? That I was wrong?" She said with a tint in her voice.

Jungkook forced himself to breath. "You think you can negotiate with Rap Monster. You think just because you have me tied to a chair that he will drop all his defense. He will bury this place six feet under before he does anything you say."

Diana leaned her hands on the arms of the chair, tilting her face close to his. Her hair hung low, bruising his arms lightly.

"I guess we'll see." She whispered.