What a bitch!

Titania

I stood at the side of the bed, watching Jungkook sleep. He passed out a few minutes into Presley aiding to his cuts. The other boys still weren't back yet, and I highly doubt they would be any time soon.

I clenched down on my jaw as I looked at him. This was all my fault. Him getting hurt, almost getting killed. Honestly, it scared me that I had that effect on him. He was so careless just because we had a fight. If something like this ever happened again, and I wasn't around him-

"Katrina?"

My mind snapped back at the sound of his voice. I blinked away my thoughts and took a step towards him, keeping my arms around my chest.

"Am I in my room?" He rubbed at his eye, but immediately winced away because of the bruise. I turned on the side lamp, letting a little light into the room. He adjusted for a second, then looked up at me, forcing a smile.

"It was you." He tried to sit up. "It was so dark I couldn't tell if it was you or Jimin. That would have been awkward."

I bit down hard on my bottom lip, my emotions going crazy inside my head. His look softened when he eyed me, taking his voice down.

"What's wrong?"

I sucked in a stuttered breath, letting everything go at once. "How can you joke right now? You do remember you almost died right? Almost died because of me."

Jungkook shut his eyes, letting out a slow sigh. "I knew you would do this."

"Do what?" I cried. "Worry about you? Overthink everything? If you haven't noticed, that's kinda my thing."

Jungkook titled his head to the side, looking me up and down for a second. "Have you slept at all?"

I jerked back at the sudden change of subject. "Why does that matter?"

"You haven't, have you?"

"So what if I haven't? We are not talking about me right now." I crossed my arms stubbornly.

"Come here." Jungkook held his hand out.

"Jungkook, this is serious." I whined. "You almost got hit by a car! Those boys could have killed you."

"I am fine with you yelling at me, but can you do it while laying with me?" He held his hand out farther.

I pursed my lips as I felt my cheeks start to blush. "T-that ruins the point of trying to be mad at you."

Jungkook grinned. "Exactly."

"So then no."

"Katrina." Jungkook threw his head back. "I am tired and injured. Please just do this for me."

I grinded my teeth together, feeling antsy in my own skin. I slowly moved towards him, hesitating for a moment, but right as I got close enough, he grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him with more strength then he should have had.

I was so startled I didn't even land right. I fell half on top of him, my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, not letting me move.

"Okay." He let out a satisfied sigh, laying back down. "Now you can yell at me."

"I can't yell at you now." I said quietly, my mind getting clouded by the scent of him.

"Aww, what? Bummer." He smiled smugly down, causing me to scoff and look away. His arms held me close to him as he rested his chin on top of my head, speaking softly into my hair.

"What's really bothering you?"

I swallowed, knowing he wouldn't leave me alone if I didn't tell him. "You almost died Jungkook, and whether you think it or not, it was because of me. I don't like how careless you were just because we got in a fight. What if something like this happens again and next time-"