Jimin has a better butt then I do?

Guys ^^^ *double thumbs up* 

Titiana

I was minutes away from falling asleep when I felt Jungkook move next to me. He turned, half asleep himself and pulled me closer to him, burying his nose into my hair. I smiled to myself as my stomach fluttered. I closed my eyes once again, hoping to sleep, but Jungkook's husky voice came into my ears.

"Kat?"

"Hum?" I answered, too tired to actually speak.

"Are you awake?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, i'm just practicing for when I die."

Jungkook cleared his throat slightly. "That was a dumb question, sorry."

I let out a light sigh, turning in his arms so I could face him. "What's wrong?"

He let out a slow breath as he chewed on his bottom lip. "I just can't stop thinking," He started lightly playing with my hand. "Why take Tae? Why him all of a sudden? They haven't shown any interest in him at all."

"Maybe they finally realized going after you was a losing fight." I shrugged lightly.

"That's what I thought at first but, they have proven themselves to be smart, at least for the most part. What Tae said had a lot of truth to it. Why would you kidnap a kidnapper? That's probably the dumbest thing they could have done."

He did have a point. "You're saying they had an alternate motive then just getting under your guy's skin?"

"I'm not saying that necessarily." He pursed his lips. "It's just a thought I guess."

"Well it's not a bad one." I narrowed my eyes. "You are right about them being smart, and this was a very rash, and stupid decision, which makes me think of one person."

Jungkook took a second to catch on. "Oh." He grumbled. "I almost forgot about her."

"Mel's worked with them before, maybe she still is. She was probably the one that gave Gain the idea to catch you guys breaking into their place and then she would have you guys in custody. More importantly she would have you." I growled to myself. Bitch better keep her hands to herself.

"But taking Tae? I feel like she wouldn't act that rationally. If she wanted to get my attention, she knows any of the boys would have done that."

I looked down as I thought about this. "Maybe..." I said slowly. "Maybe they weren't targeting you per say."

"I'm not following."

"The night you guys were almost arrested, it would have worked if we didn't show up. A lot of their plans would have worked or at least gotten closer if we weren't in the way. She was trying to target the three of us."

"But that still doesn't explain taking Tae." Jungkook shook his head slightly.

"Think about it." I propped myself up on my elbow. "They figured going after me was just as stupid as going after you, so they tried for the other two. I'm sure they knew that going after them directly would be dangerous because I would get too emotional, so they went after one of them indirectly."

Jungkook titled his head as his eyes slowly widened. "They took Tae to try and rattle Presley, didn't they?"

"Bingo." I snapped.

"They are trying to get you three out of the way." Jungkook's face relaxed as we finally figured it out. "But that's still a dumb idea. It's like they thought we wouldn't get mad."