When it comes to you

Titiana

"What?" Natty shericked. "Home alone? What are planning?"

"I don't have any weapons with me, and I can't get around five or more armed guys with just my fists."

"We literally have no time to prepare. At least in home alone, he had like an hour or something. What do you expect to do when they are literally right outside the door?"

"Well," I Breathed, turning in a slow circle. "What if I could buy us some time?"

"How-"

I ignored her as i moved towards the computers, pulling out the wires from the back and twisting them together, connecting some and leaving others dangling. I slung it around the door knob and grabbed the soda one of the boys must have left here over night and chucked it all over the wires. It started sparking immediately and I grinned.

"That should give us a few minutes." I said grabbing her hand and dragging her out the back door that went into the laundry room. I scanned the room, knowing there would be something useful in here. My eyes brushed over Windex and I slowly smiled.

"See if you can find any bleach."

"Bleach?" Natty titled her head.

"Yeah, bleach. Any kind, even if it is something that just has it in it."

"Okay." She shrugged, looking around. I liked her a lot more now that she didn't ask questions.

There was a scream from a little ways away then and I grinned to myself. "There was the door."

"What did you do?" Natty asked.

"I won't explain the engineering behind it," I said as I started grabbing things that would be useful. "But basically the soda and wires created an electrical reaction that was easily passed through metal, so once one of them touched the handle-"

"They got electrocuted?" Natty slowly started to grin.

"Sure did."

"Ooh." She laughed, which surprised me. "I'm actually kind of excited now."

"Don't get too over your head." I said, nodding at her to follow me out. "Keep calm and focused and we should be fine. When I tell you, try and call Jimin. If he doesn't answer, we will know something went wrong with them and can hopefully go and look once we get out. Worse comes to worse, i'll get in contact with Alya or Namjoon and give them enough information to help."

"And if it's too late?"

"It won't be." I said a little too quickly. "Not for you at least. If something does go wrong enough for them to get the upper hand, i'll let them take me. They will leave you alone if they have me."

"Kat-"

"Quiet." I interrupted. "They're coming."

Natty let out a small breath, but became silent. I grabbed the bleach from her and unscrewed the Windex, waiting for the footsteps to get closer. There were two sets, they must have split up. No matter, that makes it easier for me.

I motioned for Natty to hold her breath, then dropped the bleach in the Windex and put my hand over the top. Right as they were in front of us, I jumped out and kicked the two into the bathroom across from us. Not expecting it, the two went flying back. I chucked the bottle in and shut the door, locking it from the outside.

"Two down." I dusted off my hands.

"What did that do?" Natty narrowed her eyes. "It was just bleach and Windex."